TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
The 2018 Datsun GO facelift has been spotted testing in Indonesia. The Datsun GO test mule can be seen with a CVT badge, indicating the facelift of the hatchback to get an automatic transmission.
On the exteriors, the 2018 Datsun GO facelift receives a new grille, updated headlamps, new housing for the LED DRLs, along with redesigned front and rear bumpers. The hatchback also features a large rear spoiler and ORVMs with turn indicators.
The test mule shown in the images also features a body kit with a front splitter, side skirts and a rear diffuser for aesthetic purposes.
On the inside, the Datsun GO facelift receives only minor upgrades. These include a new steering wheel, updated instrument cluster and new AC vents, both of which are borrowed from the Datsun GO Cross.
Mechanically the hatchback will remain unchanged. The 2018 GO facelift will get the same 1.2-litre, three-cylinder engine producing 68bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine comes mated with a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with the option of a CVT transmission.
The Datsun GO facelift is expected to be launched in the Indonesian market on 7th May 2018. Datsun will also be launching the GO facelift in India sometime later this year. However, the Indian-spec is likely tomiss out on the CVT gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Datsun GO Facelift
The Datsun GO 2018 facelift will rival the likes of Maruti Alto, Tata Nano and the Renault Kwid. The facelift version is expected to be priced slightly higher than the current model. The current generation Datsun GO has a starting price of Rs 3.35 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Image Courtesy: AutonetMagz