TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
BMW X7 has been spied testing in India for the first time. The BMW X7 will be the new flagship model from the brand in India. The spy pics showcase a semi-camouflaged SUV near Chennai.
The all-new BMW X7 will be the first seven-seater SUV from the German brand. We had earlier reported that BMW X7 is scheduled to be launched in the Indian market on the 31st January. The all-new X7 once launched in India will be initially available in a single M 50d variant, with lower-spec variants being introduced at a later stage.
As seen from the spy images, the BMW X7 comes with twin LED headlights with Laser beam technology, LED tail lights, large signature kidney grille and 22-inch wheels. The X7 is the largest SUV in the family, measuring 5,151mm in length, 2,000mm wide and 1,805mm in height, with a wheelbase of 3,105mm.
The M 50d variant of the X7 set to launch later this month will come powered by a 3.0-litre inline six-cylinder quad-turbo diesel engine. It produces 400bhp and 760Nm of peak torque powering all four wheels. The engine is further mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission.
BMW will introduce three other variants: xDrive 40i, xDrive 50i and xDrive 30d. These lower-spec trims of the X7 will be launched sometime in September 2019, to allow BMW to set up its local assembly.
The BMW X7 comes with a host of features and equipment. Some of which include a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, four-zone climate control, 12.3-inch virtual cockpit instrument cluster and a panoramic sunroof; to name a few.
Thoughts On The All-New BMW X7 In India
The BMW X7 had its global debut at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show, held in October last year. Once launched in India, the all-new X7 SUV will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLS, Audi Q7 and the Range Rover Velar. In terms of pricing, we can expect the BMW X7 to be over the Rs 1 crore, ex-showroom mark.
Image Courtesy: Automobili Ardent