- 1 hr ago 725 Kilometers On A Single Charge — Here's The Lightyear One
- 2 hrs ago The Platypus Ocean Blue — James Bond's American Counterpart Approves
- 4 hrs ago 2019 BMW S 1000 RR Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 18.50 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai Elite i20 Spied Testing In India — Next-Generation Elite i20 Launch Expected In 2020
- News MP govt to ammend law, cow vigilantes can get up to 5-yr jail for violence
- Finance SEBI Approves DVR Shares Issuance Framework
- Movies Mammootty Starrer Bilal's Pre-production Work Is In Full Swing?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: New Zealand won’t let one defeat derail them, they will stay calm: Daniel Vettori
- Lifestyle Bodybuilder Uses Oil Injections To Increase Muscle Size
- Technology Realme 3 New Diamond Red Color Variant Shows Up Online
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
BMW is all set to launch their latest flagship SUV, the X7 in the Indian market on the 31st January 2019. The new BMW X7 was first showcased globally at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show, earlier this year.
The all-new BMW X7 is the brand's first seven-seater SUV offering. BMW will initially launch the top-spec M 50d variant in the Indian market, with the lower-spec versions being introduced at a later stage.
The reason being, that the gap between the launch of the variants will allow the German brand to localise the assembly of the X7. The lower-spec variants consist of the xDrive 40i and the xDrive 30d.
The India-bound BMW X7 will come with three engine options: a 340bhp, 3.0-litre straight-six turbo petrol (xDrive 40i), a 265bhp, 3.0-litre straight-six turbo diesel (xDrive 30d) and the 400bhp, 3.0-litre inline six-cylinder quad-turbocharged diesel unit (M 50d).
All three engines further come mated to a standard eight-speed automatic gearbox, sending power to all four wheels. The BMW X7 also comes with an off-road package, along with a number of driving modes: xSand, xGravel, xRocks and xSnow.
Being the first seven-seater SUV from BMW, the German carmaker will offer the X7 in either a six-seater (individual captain seats for the middle-row) or a seven-seater (bench seats for the middle-row) configuration.
Apart from this, the BMW X7 will also come with a host of features and equipment. Some of which include a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, fully digital instrument cluster, four-zone climate control, three-piece glass roof and a host of other driver and safety aids — Click here to know more about the all-new BMW X7.
Thoughts On The BMW X7 In India
The BMW X7 once launched in the Indian market, will be the new flagship SUV from the brand. The prices for the X7 is expected to be in the range of above Rs 1.2 crore, ex-showroom. The BMW X7 will rival the likes of the Audi Q7, Mercedes-Benz GLS and the Land Rover Discovery.