- 6 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 7 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
BMW India has announced the hike in prices of all its models by up to four per cent. The price hike will come into effect from January 2019 and will be limited to just the BMW products in India.
BMW though, have not announced the exact reason for the hike, although, rising input costs and various other similar factors could be some of the reasons. In their statement, the brand has not mentioned any hike regarding the BMW Motorrad products in India.
Vikram Pawah, Chairman, BMW Group India, stated that the from 1st January 2019, BMW will increase prices of all its cars by up to four per cent. Apart from the price hike, there will be no change, and that the brand will continue to offer best-in-class service, financial solutions, BMW Financial options and other value-added services as well.
BMW India has a large portfolio of products on offer in the country. The German brand also locally assemble products: 3-Series, 3-Series GT, 5-Series, 6-Series GT, 7-Series and the X-range consisting of the X1, X3 and X5.
Apart from these products, BMW also imports models such as the X5M X6, X6M, Z4 Convertible, M3 Sedan, M4 Coupe, M5 Sedan, i8 and the recently launched M2 Competition.
The BMW M2 Competition was recently launched in India at a price of Rs 79.9 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The M2 Competition is considered to be among the best car from the BMW ‘M' division while also being the most affordable.
Thoughts On The BMW India Price Hike
BMW India will be increasing the prices of its entire range of models in the country soon. The German automaker is one of the biggest brands in the Indian luxury car market. In India, BMW rivals other German manufacturers like Audi and Mercedes-Benz for market share.