TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Injured Navy Commander Abhilash Tomy Rescued: Shifted To The French Fishing Vessel, Osiris
- Panasonic AI-Driven Smartphones Coming To India On October 4
- A Rare Condition Makes This 25-Year-Old Look Like A 12-Year-Old
- EXCLUSIVE: Radhika Madan Says She Looks Up To Ranbir & Alia
- The Picturesque Pachmarhi Has A Haunted Forest — Learn All About It Here!
- These Are The Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India — Is Yours On The List?
BMW India has launched their official smartphone application – the BMW India App. The official BMW app has been in foreign markets for quite some time, in their own regional iterations. Now, that the Indian version of the app has arrived on leading smartphone platforms, let's take a look at what it offers.
BMW India App lets customers know all the vital information and data of their respective BMW product. Customers can also make appointments for getting their car serviced while being able to keep track of its progress. The official app has all the details of the nearest authorised BMW dealership.
Customers can also use the BMW India App to seek roadside assistance if some unlikely emergency situation happens. This will avoid the pain of having to call up the showroom or search for some general customer care number.
Other functions include a gallery of all the available BMW models in the country; their specifications, features and price details. In addition to this, BMW India App can be used as a purchasing hub for BMW Lifestyle Collection merchandise and other official accessories. The app notifies the users about the latest offers too.
BMW has also got a range of other dedicated apps for specific products or functions. Some of them are listed below:
- BMW Individual – Personalise a BMW product to your very own with the range of customisation options.
- BMW Lifestyle Catalogues – Browse through photos, videos and information of every unique BMW product including cars, bicycles and lifestyle accessories.
- BMW M Laptimer – The essential app which shows all the real-time data for every driving enthusiast who takes their BMW to the track.
- BMW i Visualizer – An exclusive customisation platform for BMW i products, which include the i3 and i8.
- BMW Augmented – Experience and customise your favourite BMW with AR (Augmented Reality) on your smartphone or tablet (currently only for the BMW 7 Series).
Thoughts On The BMW India App
BMW India App was a much-needed addition to the German brand's strong customer base in the country. With the new app, owning a BMW will be an even better experience. Perhaps one of the best features of the BMW India App will be the ability to book service dates at the dealership of your choice.
BMW India App is available in both PlayStore and AppStore.