- 4 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 4 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 15 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- Finance This Stock Is An Excellent Buy In A Battered Market
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- News After Trump’s offer to ‘mediate’, US in damage control mode says it’s ready to ‘assist’
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Trashed For ‘Anti-Kannada’ Comments; Gives Rise To Boycott Dear Comrade Movement
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Sports Cristiano Ronaldo to face no charges over alleged 2009 rape
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
The German car maker has now added another variant to its 6-Series Petrol offering, the 630i Luxury Line. The new Luxury line variant of the BMW 630i is priced at Rs 61.80 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
BMW also introduced the diesel versions of the 6-Series GT a couple of days back. The diesel version is available in two variants: Luxury Line and the M-Sport.
The new Luxury Line petrol variant of the 6-Series Gran Turismo will be available from the beginning of July 2018.
Exteriors of the car get a long and distinctive bonnet, giving a powerful appearance to the car. The frameless windows and the coupe-like low roofline offers an additional sporty flair.
The Luxury line of the 6-Series GT gets chrome finish on the exteriors. It additionally features an active rear spoiler.
Inside, the BMW 6-Series GT offers a lounge experience. The car comes with noise insulation, two-part panoramic sunroof, comfort cushion headrest and electrically operated blindfolds for the rear windows.
The Luxury Line receives fine-wood trims on the interiors. This helps it distinguish itself from the Sports Line.
Other standard features on the BMW 630i GT: multifunction instrument display, touch control, BMW apps and connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 6-Series GT also features two 10.2-inch colour screens behind the front seats. These screens come with a BluRay player, HDMI connection and MP3 player options.
Safety features on the BMW 630i GT include Six Airbags, ABS with Brake Assist, Dynamic Stability Control, Cornering Brake Control, Hill Descent Control, Run-flat tyres, Side Impact Protection and Dynamic Traction Control.
The BMW 6-Series GT is powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 258bhp and 400Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to an eight-speed automatic sports transmission. The car is capable of accelerating from 0 - 100km/h in 6.3 seconds.
Thoughts On The BMW 6-Series GT Luxury Line Petrol
BMW launched the 6-Series GT with only one variant with the petrol option at the 2018 Auto Expo. The carmaker has now extended the range with the new ‘Luxury Line' variant. BMW also launched the diesel version of the 6-Series GT a couple of days back.
The new BMW 6-Series GT replace the 5-Series GT in its Indian lineup. The car competes against the likes of the long wheelbase Mercedes E-Class in the country.