TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
The all-new BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo replaces the 5-Series GT in the BMW lineup and is available in only the 630i Sportline variant in India. The new BMW 6 Series GT rivals the long-wheelbase variant of the Mercedes E-Class in India.
BMW 6 Series GT Specs
The new BMW 630i GT is powered by a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 254bhp @ 5,000-6,500rpm and 400Nm of torque @ 1,550-4,400rpm. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox which sends power to the rear wheels.
The new BMW 630i GT sprints from 0-100kph in just 6.3 seconds and tops out at 250kph.
The new BMW 6 Series GT is 5,091mm long, 1,902mm wide, 1,538mm tall and has 3,070mm long wheelbase. The boot can take in 600 litres of luggage which can be expanded to 1800 litres by folding down the rear seats down.
BMW 6 Series GT Design & Features
The new BMW 6 Series GT borrows design cues from the 5 Series sedan on which it is based. However, unlike the 5 Series, the 6 Series features a more coupe-ish design with the roof flowing into the boot lid. The 6 Series GT borrows the adaptive LED headlights from the 5 Series as well.
Inside, the 6 Series GT features a leather upholstery and a 10.25-inch touchscreen display which also gets gesture controls. Other features on the new 6 Series GT include a head-up display, four-zone automatic climate control, LED mood lighting and a 16-speaker, 1,400 watt Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Newly Launched BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
The newly launched BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo replaces the 5 Series GT in BMW's worldwide lineup. However, like the 5 Series GT, the new 6 Series looks rather odd with its coupe-sedan mashup design. However, expect more owners to flock to the new 6 Series GT thanks to its more practical nature and that Bavarian badge up front.