- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 2 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month
- Sports 1983 World Cup triumph: Shastri recalls the game that gave them the belief
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: HC allows Nalini to appear in person to argue her plea for leave
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Audi Q5 diesel was introduced in the Indian market earlier this year in January. The Q5 petrol is the third launch from the German automaker in the Indian market in 2018.
On the design front, both the petrol and diesel variants of Audi Q5 looks identical. The Q5 petrol features the signature single-frame grille up front and Matrix LED headlamps. The SUV is equipped with the same alloy wheels as the diesel model. The 45 TFSI badge differentiates the petrol model and the diesel variant.
The Audi Q5 petrol draws power from a 2-litre turbocharged TFSI petrol engine producing 248bhp and 370Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox similar to the diesel variant. Power is sent to all four wheels via Audi's Quattro all-wheel-drive system.
The interior design of the Audi Q5 petrol remains identical to the diesel model. The interior features the same black and beige dual-tone dashboard theme with wooden treatment on the dashboard and centre console. The interior also gets an 8.3-inch display with the navigation system with rotary knob controls.
Other features of the interior include a 12.3-inch Audi virtual cockpit instrument cluster which displays a host of information such as maps, real-time fuel consumption, contacts, music distance to empty, average speed and much more.
The Audi Q5 petrol also comes with features such as Bang & Olufsen 3D sound system, wireless charging, smartphone integration, intelligent voice dialogue system, 10GB storage space, three-zone climate control, cruise control, leather seat upholstery and heads-up display.
The Audi Q5 comes loaded with safety features such as eight airbags, adaptive cruise control, active lane assist, park assist, collision avoidance assist, blind spot warning, Audi parking system plus with rearview camera and much more.
Thoughts On The Audi Q5 Petrol
Audi has introduced the petrol variant of the Q5 in India followed by the launch of the diesel model earlier this year. The petrol and the diesel models look identical except for the badging at the rear. The Audi Q5 petrol will lock horns with the likes of Mercedes-Benz GLC, BMW X3 and the Lexus NX 300h.