- 9 min ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 44 min ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 1 hr ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 1 hr ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- Lifestyle Dear Men, Here 11 Important Things That You Might Not Be Knowing About Your Girlfriend
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- News Criminal complaint filed in Delhi court against web series ‘Tandav’
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Team Up With R Balki For A Thriller: Report
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Mahindra & Mahindra launched the refreshed KUV100 NXT with extensive exterior and interior updates. The result of the facelifted KUV100 is a sharper and sporty looking micro SUV.
The home-grown utility vehicle manufacturer is not stopping with the current version. Mahindra will add the viable Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) gearbox to the KUV100 NXT. The AMT versions of the KUV100 NXT will be launched in India by early 2018. Also, the company is looking to launch the electric KUV100 in India as well.
Currently, the company offers AMT gearbox in the Mahindra TUV300 and the NuvoSport compact SUVs. Mahindra will employ the same gearbox setup for the new KUV100 NXT as well and will be offered in both petrol and diesel models.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is currently available in both petrol and diesel versions which come paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox. With the addition of the AMT setup, the KUV100 NXT will be competitive in the market where automatic gearbox acceptance is on the rise.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is available in petrol and diesel engines and is powered by a 1.2-litre capacity engine. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 82bhp and 115Nm of torque, while the diesel 1.2-litre unit develops 77bhp and 190Nm of torque.
The popularity of AMT gearbox in on the rise in India. Now with Mahindra looking to add the AMT setup in the KUV100 NXT, it will offer more choices to the buyer. Also, with an automatic gearbox, it will be more comfortable to drive the KUV100 on India's infamous city roads.