- Lamborghini GIRO 2018 — Highlights From This Year’s Bull Run By Lamborghini Bengaluru
- The Lamborghini Huracan Gifted To The Pope Is Now Sold — Auctioned At Rs 5.82 Crore
- 2018 Geneva Motor Show: Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder Unveiled — Specs, Features & Images
- Lamborghini Urus Launched In India At Rs 3 Crore
- Lamborghini Urus India Launch: Live Updates
- Upcoming Car Launches In January 2018 — Worth The Wait!
Italian supercar marque Lamborghini has been teasing its second-ever venture into the world of SUVs for a while now. The last time we saw the upcoming Urus SUV, it was showing off its Porsche-developed 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine at the Lamborghini production facility in Sant'Agata Bolognese.
The latest teaser for the Urus shows its off-roading skills and its new Neve (Italian for snow) driving mode which is one of a total of six different modes on offer. The Urus sprints across the snow and lets its tail hang out when going through the corners or while changing directions on a whim.
This isn't the first time that Lamborghini has teased the driving modes found on the Urus. The Urus previously showed off its Sabia (Italian for sand) mode as Lamborghini took it dune blasting (seen above).
Apart from the Neve and Sabia modes, the Urus also features a third off-roading mode - Terra - along with the three regular on-road modes - Strada, Sport & Corsa - found on the current Aventador S and Huracan supercars.
The upcoming Urus is based on the Volkswagen Group's MLB Evo platform which also underpins the Audi Q7, Bentley Bentayga and the Porsche Cayenne. The Lamborghini Urus is expected to send around 650hp from its new twin-turbo 4.0-litre V8 engine when it is revealed on December 4. The Urus is also expected to go hybrid later on its life-cycle.
Lamborghini has been keeping the hype train about its upcoming Urus SUV fully powered with the teasers flying out hard and fast. The latest snow drifting shenanigan is sure to keep fans of the raging bull salivating as they await the arrival of the Lamborghini Urus on December 4.
Trending On DriveSpark: