TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Locally assembled Jaguar F-Pace launched in India. The new Jaguar F-Pace is priced at Rs 60.02 lakh ex-showroom (India). The 2.0-litre Prestige variant of the F-Pace is cheaper by a Rs 20 lakh compared to the Completely Built Unit (CBU).
The decision by Jaguar Land Rover India to locally assemble the F-Pace at its plant in Pune has led to the steep price reduction of the SUV.
JLR India has commenced the local assembly for only the 2018 model year 20d AWD Prestige variant, which is the only trim available at present. The more powerful Jaguar F-Pace 30d has been discontinued for now, but it could be introduced in the future.
The Jaguar F-Pace 20d employs JLR's 2.0-litre, turbocharged, four-cylinder Ingenium diesel engine producing 179bhp and 430Nm of torque, while an 8-speed automatic gearbox sends power to all four wheels.
The Jaguar F-Pace 20d Prestige trim comes with standard features such as Jaguar Drive Control, LED headlights and tail-lamps, 380V Meridian sound system, a 12.3-inch instrument display, Wi-Fi Hotspot & Pro Services, Activity Key and a 10.2-inch touchscreen.
The Jaguar F-Pace is the 6th model from brand's product portfolio to be locally manufactured in India. The F-Pace 20d Prestige 2.0 diesel will also be available for online booking at www.findmeacar.in.
Rohit Suri, Managing Director & President, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said, "Since its launch in October last year, Jaguar F-PACE has captured hearts and minds of Jaguar fans as well as its distinguished & discerning customers spread across India. The launch of the locally manufactured F-PACE signifies another milestone in our continued commitment and efforts towards ‘Make in India' policy of the Government of India."
With the decision to locally assemble the Jaguar F-Pace 20d, JLR has reduced the price of the SUV and has positioned it as viable luxury SUV in India.
Trending On DriveSpark: