- Tata Nexon AMT Launched With Mid-Spec XM Trim; Prices Start At Rs 7.50 Lakh
- Audi Q3 And Q7 Design Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 40.76 Lakh
- Volvo XC40 Momentum & Inscription Variants Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 39.90 Lakh
- Jaguar F-Type Ingenium Petrol Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 90.93 Lakh
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR ‘Street Rally’ Edition Launched In India; Priced At Rs 57,898
- Tronx One Electric Bike Launched In India; Priced At Rs 49,999
Kawasaki introduced the 2017 Ninja 650 in India in March 2017 after it was showcased at the 2016 Intermot motorcycle show.
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 features a host of improvements as compared to the outgoing model. The Ninja 650 was offered in two colour options - lime green and black. Now, Kawasaki has added a new paint scheme in the form of Ninja 650 KRT edition.
The newly launched Ninja 650 KRT edition features a new paint scheme inspired by the traditional colours of the Kawasaki Racing Team, lime green, grey and black. The best part is, the KRT edition is priced identically to its regular colour variants.
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 KRT edition does not get any mechanical updates. The motorcycle draws power from a 649cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine producing 67bhp and 65.7Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a slipper clutch for smooth downshifts.
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 is based on the new lighter frame which makes it 22kg lighter than the previous model. The reduction in weight translates to improved low and mid-range performance.
Apart from the new colour, the KRT edition is identical to the regular model. Bringing the Ninja 650 to a halt are the 300mm dual discs at the front and 220mm disc at the rear. ABS is offered as standard equipment. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks up front and monoshock suspension at the rear.
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 is an impressive package in the middleweight motorcycle segment. Now, the new KRT edition makes the Ninja 650 even more exciting. The Ninja 650 KRT edition will lock horns with the likes of Honda CBR650F and Benelli TNT 600i. The deliveries of the KRT edition model will commence by the end of this month.
Trending On DriveSpark: