German carmaker Audi has introduced the Q7 Design Edition in India, priced at Rs 81.99 lakh. The Audi Q7 Design Edition is a limited edition vehicle and is available in select quantities, until stocks last. Audi has also launched the A6 Design Edition in India.
The Audi Q7 Design Edition comes with a host of cosmetic updates and accessories which are unique to this particular vehicle. The Design Edition Q7 comes with smartphone interface; full paint finish with smoked tail lamps, running boards, exhaust trims in gloss black, 20-inch aluminium wheels, and door puddle projection lamps.
Powering the Audi Q7 Design Edition is a 3.0-litre diesel engine that generates 249bhp and 600Nm of torque. The automatic gearbox with paddle shifter sends power to all four wheels through Audi's quattro permanent all-wheel-drive system.
Below is a detailed list of accessories that are standard with the Audi Q7 Design Edition and not part of the standard car.
- Audi Matrix LED Headlamps with dynamic indicators
- Exterior Mirror housing in body color
- Panoramic Sunroof
- High Gloss Package
- Ambient Lighting Package
- Upholstery in Cricket leather
- Adaptive Air Suspension with All-road and off-road modes
- Audi Drive Select
- 4-Way Lumbar Support
- Electric sun blind for rear, manual sun blinds for rear side windows
- Electric luggage compartment lid
- MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch
- Bose Surround Sound system with 3D sound
- Audi Virtual Cockpit
- Bluetooth Interface
- Voice Dialogue System
The Audi Q7 is the flagship SUV offering by Audi in India and the Q7 Design Edition with a host of accessories make the SUV a good luxury package. Celebrating 10 years in India, Audi is looking at offering something unique, in the form of the Q7 Design Edition to become the leader in this segment.