Audi A6 Design Edition Launched In India, priced at Rs 56.78 lakh. The A6 Design Edition was launched alongside the Q7 Design Edition, both of which will be limited edition models that come with a host of accessories as standard.
The Audi A6 Design edition features Audi smartphone interface, rear seat entertainment for both passengers, door puddle projection lamps with Audi logo in the front and rear, and 19-inch cast aluminium alloy wheels.
Powering the limited-run Audi A6 Design Edition is a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 190bhp, with the help of a 7-speed S Tronic gearbox. Also, the Audi A6 Design Edition comes with standard Matrix LED headlights.
Below is a detailed list of accessories that are standard with the Audi A6 Design Edition that is not part of the standard car.
- Matrix LED Headlights with dynamic turn indicators
- Light / Rain Sensor
- Exterior Mirror houses painted in body colour
- High-gloss Package
- LED Rear Lights
- S Line Package
- Rear View Camera
- Glass Sunroof
- Door sill trims with S Line Logo
- Interior and exterior lighting package
- Milano Leather upholstery
- Audi Drive Select with Adaptive air suspension
- Front seat adjustment from the rear
- Electric sun blind for rear window
- Parking aid plus
- Comfort Key
- Driver Information system with Navigation Display
- Bluetooth Interface
- MMI Navigation Plus
- Bose Surround Sound System
- MMI Touch
- MMI Remote Control for rear passenger
The Audi A6 plays an important role amongst people who are upgrading from premium sedans to executive luxury sedans. With the launch of the Audi A6 Design Edition on the company's 10th anniversary in India, the German carmaker is trying to make the car a popular choice amongst people in the 28 to 32 year age bracket.