- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 12 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
WABCO Holdings Inc., tier-one supplier to the international commercial vehicle (CV) industry, has launched an industry-first modular braking system platform (mBSP). This new braking architecture allows customers to "interchangeably equip" their truck and bus platforms with Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS) or electronic braking systems (EBS).
WABCO new mBSP claims to have the highest degree of standardisation in the CV industry for both components and system software of its ABS and EBS systems. WABCO mBSP has halved the number of components for ABS, bringing it on par with the number of components as its EBS.
The reduction in components offers advantages to CV manufacturers like reduced system development, installation and software testing time, faster homologation and reduced time to bring its products to the market.
WABCO has a strong presence in India, through a joint venture with TVS under the moniker WABCO-TVS. Their customers include Ashok Leyland, Tata Motors, Vehicle Factory (Jabalpur), Bharat Earthmovers, Tafe, Volvo, Sutlej, Caterpillar, Eicher Motors, Force Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra and more,. The company has been operating in the country since 2004.