Cricketer Yuvraj Singh has bought a BMW G 310 R, the entry-level offering from the German two-wheeler maker. The BMW G 310 R is a naked streetfighter and it carries a price tag of Rs 2.99 lakh ex-showroom (India). Yuvraj Singh becomes one of the first celebrity owners of the bike.
Yuvraj Singh, who is known for his elegant shots on the cricket pitch is also a car and bike enthusiast. The left-handed batsmen also owns a KTM Duke 390, which is customised by Autologue Customs. Apart from that he also owns a modified BMW M3, Bentley Continental GT and BMW X6 M.
The BMW G 310 R draws power from a 311cc reverse-inclined, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The TVS Apache RR 310 is also based on the G 310 R and shares the same mechanical components.
The BMW G 310 R is equipped with upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by discs at both the ends with dual-channel ABS as standard. The G 310 R features a sporty and aggressively look which suits the personality of Yuvraj Singh.
BMW Motorrad also retails the adventure version of the G 310 RR which is christened as G 310 GS. The G 310 GS is also based on the G 310 R but it features long-travel suspension, quarter fairing and a small windscreen. The G 310 GS features a tall stance as compared to the G 310 R.
The BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are manufactured at the TVS Motor Company's facility in Hosur. The bikes are also exported to several global markets even before the bikes were launched in the Indian market.
Thoughts On Yuvraj Singh Buying The BMW G 310 R
Yuvraj Singh has become one of the first celebrity owners of the recently launched BMW G 310 R. The BMW G 310 R is one of the best entry-level performance bikes in the Indian market and the build quality and engine refinement are top-notch. You can also read our detailed review of the BMW G 310 R to know more about the bike.
More OFF BEAT News
- Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Car Thief Who Stole Over 100 New Cars Caught — The Dude Carried A Toy Pistol!
- Fastest Auto-Rickshaw In The World: 119.5 KM/H Gives English Businessman The Record
- World's Fastest Bullet Train Has A Bonkers Top Speed & An Even Crazier Nose
- Germany Opens Electrified Highways To Charge e-Trucks On The Move!
- Tata Nexon Owner Fined For 'Not Wearing Helmet' In Kerala — Lunacy Or A Simple Mistake?
- Porsche Panamera Seized By Police Because Of Shiny Golden Wrap
- An Electric Hemet Wiper For The Monsoon — Meet Wipey, The Helmet Wiper!
- Ken Block Drifting A Modified Ford Raptor At Moab Is The Coolest Thing You'll See Today
- This Tank Track Roxor Is So Cool That Even Anand Mahindra Is Talking About It
- Lexus NX Dangles Precariously Out Of Second Storey Parking Garage With Driver Inside
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Latest Luxury Ride Is A Mercedes Van