- 6 min ago Mahindra Sales Rise By 59% Y-o-Y In June 2022
- 8 hrs ago 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- 15 hrs ago Tata Motors Sells Record 45,197 Units In June 2022 - Sales Up By 87.46% Y-o-Y
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Sales: YoY Sales Up By More Than 700 Per Cent
- News 'Enjoy Dum Biryani, Irani Tea...': KTR's welcome message to BJP leaders | VIDEO
- Finance Brokerage Suggests Buy This Large-Cap Tata Stock For 21% Gains, Given Over 192% Returns In 3 Years
- Movies Nima Denzongpa: Iqbal Khan Bids Adieu To The Show; Says It Was A Beautiful Journey Of 6 Months
- Sports India vs Derbyshire: Hooda, Sanju, Suryakumar guide Indians to win in T20 practice match
- Lifestyle Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
Hero dominated the list of top 10 best-selling motorcycles in India in May 2022. The Hero Splendor and HF Deluxe along with the Honda CB Shine accounted for the top 3.
Let's take a look at the top 10 best-selling motorcycles from May 2022:
1) Hero Splendor - 2,62,249 units
Hero introduced a new version of the Splendor last month. The Hero Splendor Xtec added a fully digital instrument cluster and Bluetooth connectivity to India's most popular motorcycle. Hero sold a total of 2,62,249 units of the Splendor in May 2022, which was a 161.11 per cent (1,61,814 units) gain over the same period in in 2021. Hero sold 1,00,435 Splendors in May 2021.
2) Hero HF Deluxe - 1,27,330 units
The Hero HF Deluxe was the second best-selling motorcycle last month. Hero Motocorp sold 1,27,330 units of the HF Deluxe in May 2022 which was a 202.32 per cent (85,212 units) increase in Y-o-Y sales compared to May 2021. Last year in May, Hero sold 42,118 units of the HF Deluxe.
3) Honda CB Shine - 1,19,765 units
The Honda CB Shine took the final spot on the podium with the Japanese bike manufacturer selling 1,19,765 units of the commuter motorcycle in May 2022. This was a 716.62 per cent (1,05,099 units) gain over the same period in 2021 when Hero sold only 14,666 CB Shines.
4) Bajaj Pulsar - 69,241 units
The Bajaj Pulsar lineup acquired 69,241 new customers in May 2022. Sales of the Bajaj Pulsar lineup last month increased by 74.74 per cent (29,616 units) compared to May 2021 when Bajaj sold 39,625 units bearing the Pulsar badge.
5) Royal Enfield Classic 350 - 29,959 units
The thumper takes the fifth spot on the list with 29,959 units of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 reaching new homes in May 2022. Sales of the Classic 350 were up by 224.27 per cent (20,720 units) compared to the same period in 2021 when Royal Enfield sold just 9,239 units of the cruiser motorcycle.
The Other 5
In sixth spot, we find the third Hero motorcycle on the list in the form of the Glamour. Hero sold 28,363 units of the Glamour last month which was a 287.84 hike in (21,050 units) in Y-o-Y sales.
Next on the list was the TVS Apache lineup with the 27,044 units of the sporty bikes reaching new homes last month. Apache sales rose by 36 per cent (7,159 units) Y-o-Y compared to May 2021 when TVS sold 19,885 units.
The final three spots on the list were occupied by the Bajaj Platina (17,336 units), Yamaha FZ (15,068 units), and the TVS Sport (11,818 units).
|Rank||Model||May-22||May-21||Growth (%) YoY|
|2||Hero HF Deluxe||1,27,330||42,118||202.32|
|3||Honda CB Shine||1,19,765||14,666||716.62|
|5||Royal Enfield Classic 350||29,959||9,239||224.27|
Thoughts On The Top 10 Best-Selling Motorcycles From May 2022
The Top 10 Best-Selling motorcycles list was dominated by Honda once again. The Delhi-based two-wheeler giant accounting for 59 per cent of the sales in this top 10 list with just 3 bikes which is mostly due to the Splendor's continued dominance of the two-wheeler market.