- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News India plans studies, expeditions in unheld areas to counter China
- Finance Nifty Opens 180 Points Higher; RailTel Gains 11%
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Movies Golden Globes 2021 Winners List Live Updates: Minari, The Crown And Shitt's Creek Lead With Big Wins
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 1, 2021: Win Amazon Pay Balance Of Rs. 10,000
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The adventure touring segment has lately become popular in the country. As a result, we are noticing many manufacturers introducing their adventure-touring offering in the market catering to the growing demand.
With the start of the new year, most manufacturers have increase prices of their entire model range in the Indian market. The brands are stating that the price hike is due to the rise in inputs costs for manufacturing vehicles in the country.
New TVS Jupiter Variant Launched In India
TVS Motor Company has launched a new variant of the brand's popular scooter model, the Jupiter. Called the Sheet Metal White (SMW) is offered in two colour options: Metallic Silver & Metallic Titanium Grey.
The newly launched SMW is now the base-spec variant of the Jupiter scooter. The TVS Jupiter retails at Rs 63,497, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new base variant of the Jupiter comes powered by the same 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine — here are more details.
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Launch Details
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is one of the most affordable adventure-touring motorcycles sold in the Indian market. The company is all set to introduce an updated version of the motorcycle with minor updates to the latest Model Year.
According to recent media reports, the 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan is expected to go on sale sometime by the end of this month. It will most likely be offered with the brand's Tripper navigation technology and more — here are more details.
2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport Launched
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched a new 2021 Model Year of the brand's adventure-touring motorcycle, the Africa Twin in the market. The 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sport retails at starting price of Rs 15.96 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2021 Model Year of the motorcycle remains more or less the same as the old model. However, the ADV-tourers get new paint schemes: ‘Darkness Black Metallic' (manual) & ‘Pearl Glare White Tricolour' (DCT) — here are more details.
2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R India Launch Details
The Kawasaki ZX-10R will be receiving a couple of upgrades from the brand. The company will be launching a new 2021 Model Year of the ZX-10R soon in the market. According to the latest media report, the updated motorcycle is expected to arrive sometime in the month of March this year.
The 2021 ZX-10R will feature an all-new design that is inspired by the brand's H2 motorcycle. It will also feature updated electronics, mechanical hardware and also an updated engine — here are more details.
Bajaj Dominar Range Prices Hiked Again
Bajaj Auto has increased the prices of Dominar 250 and the brand's flagship model, the Dominar 400 motorcycle in the country. Both motorcycles now get pricier by around Rs 2,000. The company is yet to comment on the latest price increased issued in the market.
After the latest price increase, the Bajaj Dominar 250 retails at Rs 1,67,718. On the other hand, its elder sibling the Domniar 400 costs Rs 1,99,755. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
Prices for most two-wheelers continue to increase in the Indian market. Most brands have announced a new price list for its entire line-up, which is already in effect. The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycles continues to grow regardless of the pricing scale in the country.