- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 7 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The adventure touring segment has lately become popular in the country. As a result, we are noticing many manufacturers introducing their adventure-touring offering in the market catering to the growing demand.
With the start of the new year, most manufacturers have increase prices of their entire model range in the Indian market. The brands are stating that the price hike is due to the rise in inputs costs for manufacturing vehicles in the country.
TVS Motor Company has launched a new variant of the brand's popular scooter model, the Jupiter. Called the Sheet Metal White (SMW) is offered in two colour options: Metallic Silver & Metallic Titanium Grey.
The newly launched SMW is now the base-spec variant of the Jupiter scooter. The TVS Jupiter retails at Rs 63,497, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new base variant of the Jupiter comes powered by the same 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine — here are more details.
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is one of the most affordable adventure-touring motorcycles sold in the Indian market. The company is all set to introduce an updated version of the motorcycle with minor updates to the latest Model Year.
According to recent media reports, the 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan is expected to go on sale sometime by the end of this month. It will most likely be offered with the brand's Tripper navigation technology and more — here are more details.
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched a new 2021 Model Year of the brand's adventure-touring motorcycle, the Africa Twin in the market. The 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sport retails at starting price of Rs 15.96 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2021 Model Year of the motorcycle remains more or less the same as the old model. However, the ADV-tourers get new paint schemes: ‘Darkness Black Metallic' (manual) & ‘Pearl Glare White Tricolour' (DCT) — here are more details.
The Kawasaki ZX-10R will be receiving a couple of upgrades from the brand. The company will be launching a new 2021 Model Year of the ZX-10R soon in the market. According to the latest media report, the updated motorcycle is expected to arrive sometime in the month of March this year.
The 2021 ZX-10R will feature an all-new design that is inspired by the brand's H2 motorcycle. It will also feature updated electronics, mechanical hardware and also an updated engine — here are more details.
Bajaj Auto has increased the prices of Dominar 250 and the brand's flagship model, the Dominar 400 motorcycle in the country. Both motorcycles now get pricier by around Rs 2,000. The company is yet to comment on the latest price increased issued in the market.
After the latest price increase, the Bajaj Dominar 250 retails at Rs 1,67,718. On the other hand, its elder sibling the Domniar 400 costs Rs 1,99,755. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
Prices for most two-wheelers continue to increase in the Indian market. Most brands have announced a new price list for its entire line-up, which is already in effect. The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycles continues to grow regardless of the pricing scale in the country.