- 15 min ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 21 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Finance 2 Stocks To Accumulate With Potential Upside, Says KRChoksey
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Admits They Didn't Get Few Things Right With Salman's Dabangg 3; 'Don't Want To Discuss That'
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Rowers Arjun and Arvind fail to qualify for lightweight double sculls final
- News Reaching out to the Lingayats: How BJP managed to crack the Karnataka code
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Kawasaki is said to be working on introducing the 2021 Ninja ZX-10R in the Indian market very soon. The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R was unveiled globally late last year and is the latest iteration of the brand's flagship supersport motorcycle offering.
According to reports from Autocar India, the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is said to enter the Indian market sometime in March 2021. The 2021 Ninja ZX-10R comes with a host of updates in terms of design, added features and other mechanical changes.
Talking about the design, the new ZX-10R features the brand's H2-inspired front end. The motorcycle now comes with dual LED headlamps, with a more aggressive and sporty look.
The 2021 Ninja ZX-10R also comes with cowl-integrated winglets, improving downforce by 17 per cent, while also featuring a 40mm taller windscreen for better visibility when tucked in. The tail section of the motorcycle has also been updated and now features a sharper end, adding to the aggressive character of the new ZX-10R.
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R also comes packed with a host of new features and equipment. This includes a brand-new 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. The motorcycle also features three riding modes, cornering ABS, launch control, engine braking control, cruise control, traction control and many others as well.
In terms of powertrain, the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with an updated Euro5-compliant 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 200bhp at 13,200rpm and 114Nm of peak torque at 11,400rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox with a quick-shifter as standard.
The motorcycle 43mm inverted forks at the front and a monoshock suspension setup at the rear; both of which are fully adjustable. Braking on the 2021 Ninja ZX-10R is handled by dual 330mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R India Launch
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with a host of updates and new features. The updated version of the brand's flagship supersport is expected to be offered with a price tag in the range of Rs 13 lakh, ex-showroom; once it goes on sale in the Indian market.