- 23 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Sports IPL 2021: Full schedule of remainder of IPL 14 in UAE, time in IST, CSK to face MI in opening match
- News WATCH: Himachal bridge hit by boulders rolling down hill
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Movies Karan Johar: I Cannot Backslap Shah Rukh Khan; He Is A Very Spiritual Person [Flashback]
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Bajaj Auto has hiked the prices of its Dominar range in the Indian market. Both the Dominar 250 and 400 have received price hikes of up to Rs 2,0003. The new prices have also been updated on the brand's official website, with the sport-tourer range now starting at Rs 1.67 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 has received a price hike of Rs 2,003, with its prices increasing from Rs 1,65,715 to Rs 1,67,718. The flagship Bajaj Dominar 400, on the other hand, has received a price increase of Rs 1,997. Prices of the bigger sibling now stand at Rs 1,99,755. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
While Bajaj hasn't mentioned the exact reason for the price hike, we suspect the rising input costs to be one of the few factors. The company, however, isn't the only one to announce a price hike, with multiple other two and four-wheeler brands also increasing prices similarly.
Apart from the price hike on the two Dominar models, no other changes have been made. The two bikes continue to be offered with the same features, engine, variants and other options as before.
Both the Bajaj Dominar 400 and the Dominar 250 borrow its engines from their KTM counterpart, the Duke 390 and the Duke 250, respectively. However, both the Bajaj offerings are more affordable and tuned for touring and better fuel efficiency than the KTM models.
Apart from the Dominar models, Bajaj recently also hiked the prices of its entire Pulsar range. This includes the 125, 150, 180F and 220F models. Prices of the mentioned models have increased in the range of Rs 500 to Rs 2,0003, depending on the bike and the variant selected.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 & Dominar 250 Price Hike
The Bajaj Dominar series consisting of the 250 and 400 models have been received well in the segment. Both sport-tourer models offer good performance, comfort and efficiency, making them attractive offerings.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 rivals the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, KTM Duke 250 and the Husqvarna twins. The flagship Bajaj Dominar 400 rivals the likes of the KTM Duke 390, TVS Apache RR310 and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.