- 3 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- News PM Modi's address was reassuring for people: Ministers and BJP leaders
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK: Preview, Date, Time, Venue, Team News, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran's Kaduva: Meet The Cast & Crew Of The Project
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Bajaj Auto has hiked the prices of its Dominar range in the Indian market. Both the Dominar 250 and 400 have received price hikes of up to Rs 2,0003. The new prices have also been updated on the brand's official website, with the sport-tourer range now starting at Rs 1.67 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 has received a price hike of Rs 2,003, with its prices increasing from Rs 1,65,715 to Rs 1,67,718. The flagship Bajaj Dominar 400, on the other hand, has received a price increase of Rs 1,997. Prices of the bigger sibling now stand at Rs 1,99,755. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
While Bajaj hasn't mentioned the exact reason for the price hike, we suspect the rising input costs to be one of the few factors. The company, however, isn't the only one to announce a price hike, with multiple other two and four-wheeler brands also increasing prices similarly.
Apart from the price hike on the two Dominar models, no other changes have been made. The two bikes continue to be offered with the same features, engine, variants and other options as before.
Both the Bajaj Dominar 400 and the Dominar 250 borrow its engines from their KTM counterpart, the Duke 390 and the Duke 250, respectively. However, both the Bajaj offerings are more affordable and tuned for touring and better fuel efficiency than the KTM models.
Apart from the Dominar models, Bajaj recently also hiked the prices of its entire Pulsar range. This includes the 125, 150, 180F and 220F models. Prices of the mentioned models have increased in the range of Rs 500 to Rs 2,0003, depending on the bike and the variant selected.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 & Dominar 250 Price Hike
The Bajaj Dominar series consisting of the 250 and 400 models have been received well in the segment. Both sport-tourer models offer good performance, comfort and efficiency, making them attractive offerings.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 rivals the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, KTM Duke 250 and the Husqvarna twins. The flagship Bajaj Dominar 400 rivals the likes of the KTM Duke 390, TVS Apache RR310 and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.