- 8 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has introduced the MY2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports offering in the market. The new 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport is priced at Rs 15.96 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Honda has also started accepting bookings for the 2021 Africa Twin in the Indian market. Bookings can be made either online or via the brand's dealerships across India. Deliveries for the 2021 Honda Africa Twin will begin shortly, with the flagship adventure-tourer being sold exclusively via the brand's BIgWing TopLine showrooms.
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin will continue to carry forward all the features, equipment and mechanicals from the previous model. The only change on the MY2021 version of the adventure-tourer is the introduction of new paint schemes for both the manual and automatic transmission variants.
The manual transmission variant of the 2021 Honda Africa Twin will now come in ‘Darkness Black Metallic. The DCT automatic variant of the adventure-tourer will be offered in Pearl Glare White Tricolour.
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports continues to feature dual LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights, cornering lights, cruise control, heated grips, 5-step adjustable windscreen and adjustable seats.
The 2021 Afrcia Twin also features a 6.5-inch TFT touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth connectivity. Other technology features on the 2021 model also include wheelie control, six-axis IMU, cornering ABS, rear lift control and cornering detection on the DCT variant.
The adventure-tourer comes with multiple riding modes, including Urban, Tour, Gravel, Off-road and two other customisable modes as well.
Powering the 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport is the same 1084cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 98bhp and 103Nm of peak torque, with either a manual or DCT transmission option.
Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Africa Twin embraces the "True Adventure" spirit that has helped it win fans across the globe. Honda 2Wheelers is extremely proud to start this New Year with the introduction of the 2021 Year Model of Africa Twin Adventure Sports in India. Let the #TrueAdventure begins!"
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd., said,
"Inheriting the "go anywhere" spirit, Africa Twin is one of the most popular machines among long all terrain and weekend tourers alike. Africa Twin tribe has been growing successfully in India & introduction of the latest version - The 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports will inspire many adventure seekers to explore the new destinations never taken before!"
Thoughts On The 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports Launch
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin is the brand's most premium and flagship adventure-tourer offering on sale in India. The new 2021 comes with minor updates and continues to rival the likes of the BMW R 1250 GS, Ducati Multistrada 950 S and the Triumph Tiger 900.