- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
This week in two-wheeler space there were a couple of scooters that were launched in the Indian market. Yet again we are noticing more affordable electric two-wheelers launching in the Indian market targeting intracity commute and last-mile connectivity.
We also have information about a couple of motorcycles that will be soon arriving in the Indian market. Here are the highlights that happened in two-wheeler auto industry in the past week.
Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Scooter Launched
Honda has updated its final product to BS6 standards in its 125cc segment. The Grazia 125 was recently launched and is offered in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. It retails at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Grazia 125 features a host of updates including LED headlamps, new instrument cluster, ACG starter motor, and LED taillights; among others. It comes powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that produces 8bhp and 10.3Nm of torque — here are more details.
Gemopai Miso Mini Electric Scooter Launched
India two-wheeler Gemopai Electric has Miso scooter in the Indian market. The company is marketing as India's first social distancing electric scooter. The Miso mini electric scooter retails at a starting price of Rs 44,000.
The brand has also announced that they are accepting bookings for the mini electric scooter at the time of launch. The electric scooter features 48V, 1kW removable battery, a Hexa headlamp design, and an LED battery indicator — here are more details.
Honda Livo BS6 Motorcycle Teased Ahead Of Launch
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) is gearing up to launch a new BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The company has teased the upcoming BS6 Livo on its official website and is expected to be launched sometime next month.
The new Livo is expected to feature a host of new updates on the BS6 model including an improved engine. The updated engine is currently powering the CD110 Dream motorcycle and produces a maximum power of 8.7bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 9.3Nm at 5500rpm — here are more details.
2021 MV Agusta F3 800 India Launch Timeline Revealed
Italian performance two-wheeler manufacturer confirmed the arrival of new F3 800 in the Indian market. The new supersport motorcycle is expected to go on sale sometime in early-2021 and will be sold by a new retailer in India.
The upcoming motorcycle is expected to feature a host of new equipment and updated electronic rider assistance. However, the new motorcycle is expected to use the same in-line three-cylinder 798cc engine from the current-gen models — here are more details.
2020 Honda Africa Twin Deliveries
The 2020 Honda Africa Twin adventure motorcycle was launched in India back in March this year. The company started accepting Bookings for the motorcycle, however, the deliveries were delayed due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
According to the latest reports, the company is expected to start the deliveries of the 2020 Africa Twin manual variant next month. The DCT variant is still sometime away before it reaches the customers. The 2020 adventure motorcycle features a host of new updates — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
A couple of scooters were launched in the Indian market this week. We are seeing more electric scooter arriving in the Indian market. The sales of these electric scooters are expected to increase in the post-COVID-19 world. Manufacturers are still in the process of updating their line-up to BS6, which could have been delayed owing to the current conditions.