- 1 hr ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st ODI: Something just clicked and my rhythm came back: Steve Smith
- News I fear physical and mental harm: BJP MLA who filed complaint against Lalu
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Movies Kiara Advani Tells Kareena Kapoor She Wants To Do An Action Film ‘So Bad’ On What Women Want 3
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) is gearing up to launch a new BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The company has teased the upcoming BS6 Livo, that is expected to be launched sometime next month.
The company has updated its entire range of 125cc models to BS6, by recently launching the Grazia 125 scooter. Honda currently sells the CD110 Dream BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. However, It will soon be accompanied by the Honda Livo BS6, with a host of new updates.
The teaser video reveals some of the changes that are made to the upcoming motorcycle. This includes an updated version of the same 110cc engine, that will now feature a fuel-injection system. The updated engine is currently powering the CD110 Dream motorcycle.
The single-cylinder, air-cooled 109.51cc engine produces a maximum power of 8.7bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 9.3Nm at 5500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard four-speed gearbox. We expect similar figures for the Livo BS6 motorcycle as well.
The Honda Livo is expected to feature updated graphics and will appeal to a younger audience. The teaser will also reveal an optional disc brake at the front, an ACG starter and engine kill switch, updated semi-digital instrument cluster that is neatly laid out and a halogen headlight with no LED option.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by a telescopic front at the front, and a twin-shock hydraulic setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done by drum brake at both ends with an optional disc at the front. The motorcycle offers a relaxed and comfortable ride with a raised handlebar.
Once launched, the BS6 Livo is expected to carry a slight premium over the previous model due to the upgrades. The upcoming Honda motorcycle will rival against the TVS Star City Plus and the Hero Passion Pro; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The New Honda Livo BS6 Motorcycle Teased Ahead Of Launch
Honda is gearing up to launch an updated BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. While the CD Dream 110 is aimed at a mature audience, the Livo appeals to a younger audience. With all the new upgrades, the upcoming 110cc motorcycle is expected to offer more value for the money.