- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India have launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter in the country. The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooter is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe.
Bookings for the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is now open across all company dealerships in the country. Deliveries for the updated model will start immediately as well.
The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 model receives a host of updates. This includes added features and equipment as well, such as LED headlamps, new instrument cluster with additional information, ACG starter motor, fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, 3D logo on the side panels and black alloy wheels.
Other features on the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter also include a pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch, multi-functional switch for the seat and fuel-lid; among others as well.
The new Honda Grazia scooter now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of torque at 5000rpm and is mated to a V-type automatic gearbox.
The Grazia 125 rides on 12 and 10-inch wheels at the front and rear, respectively. The suspension is through telescopic front forks and a three-way adjustable spring-loaded suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 190mm drum brakes at the front and 130mm drums at the rear.
The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered in a range of colour schemes: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"With a significant change in form, styling & technology, the new Grazia125 BSVI is here to dazzle the young riders. The new Grazia will bring a totally new mobility experience for trendsetting customers in a stylish way. Honda's globally acclaimed superior eSP technology, innovative new features and edgy styling truly make it a ‘Stunning Genius'."
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Scooter Launch In India
The Honda Graza 125 is a popular scooter offering from the brand in the premium 125cc segment. The Grazia rivals the likes of the Yamaha Fascino 125, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the Indian market.