- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- News 4 killed due to Nivar cyclone in Tamil Nadu: PM Modi speaks to CM, announces relief
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
MV Agusta is said to be working on introducing a slew of updates to its F3 800 model in the Indian market. The MV Agusta F3 800 is said to receive a major update in the country and is expected to go on sale sometime in early-2021.
The introduction of the 2021 MV Agusta F3 800 in India was confirmed by the company's CEO Timur Sardarov in a video posted on the brand's social media handle. Although not many details of the new motorcycle were revealed, he did confirm that an early-2021 launch can be expected for the new F3 800.
The MV Agusta F3 800 has been on sale in the Indian market for quite some time now. The supersport motorcycle from the brand is easily one of the best-looking models in the country. However, the F3 800 is in need of a major rework as it does manage to show its age, compared to its rivals in the country.
The company will be offering significant updates to the motorcycle, however, we expect the overall silhouette to remain mostly unchanged. The MV Agusta F3 800 will feature a host of modern features and equipment, along with a number of electronics as well.
Some of the standard features expected to be introduced on the 2021 MV Agusta F3 800 include LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED turn indicators, full-colour TFT instrument cluster, with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth; among others.
The updated motorcycle will also feature a host of electronic equipment as well. This includes IMU, switchable traction control, cornering ABS, multiple riding modes and probably even a two-way quickshifter as well.
The current MV Agusta F3 800 is powered by a 798cc three-cylinder engine. It produces 150bhp at 13,000rpm and 88Nm of peak torque at 10,500rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. We can expect the 2021 version of the motorcycle to carry forward the same engine, although it will be heavily reworked and updated to comply with all the latest norms in the country.
Thoughts On The 2021 MV Agusta F3 800
The MV Agusta F3 800 update is still quite far away in terms of arrival in the country. We expect the motorcycle to feature a number of updates, which also translates to a higher price tag. The current MV Agusta F3 800 is already priced high at around Rs 18 lakh, ex-showroom.