- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
MV Agusta is said to be working on introducing a slew of updates to its F3 800 model in the Indian market. The MV Agusta F3 800 is said to receive a major update in the country and is expected to go on sale sometime in early-2021.
The introduction of the 2021 MV Agusta F3 800 in India was confirmed by the company's CEO Timur Sardarov in a video posted on the brand's social media handle. Although not many details of the new motorcycle were revealed, he did confirm that an early-2021 launch can be expected for the new F3 800.
The MV Agusta F3 800 has been on sale in the Indian market for quite some time now. The supersport motorcycle from the brand is easily one of the best-looking models in the country. However, the F3 800 is in need of a major rework as it does manage to show its age, compared to its rivals in the country.
The company will be offering significant updates to the motorcycle, however, we expect the overall silhouette to remain mostly unchanged. The MV Agusta F3 800 will feature a host of modern features and equipment, along with a number of electronics as well.
Some of the standard features expected to be introduced on the 2021 MV Agusta F3 800 include LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED turn indicators, full-colour TFT instrument cluster, with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth; among others.
The updated motorcycle will also feature a host of electronic equipment as well. This includes IMU, switchable traction control, cornering ABS, multiple riding modes and probably even a two-way quickshifter as well.
The current MV Agusta F3 800 is powered by a 798cc three-cylinder engine. It produces 150bhp at 13,000rpm and 88Nm of peak torque at 10,500rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. We can expect the 2021 version of the motorcycle to carry forward the same engine, although it will be heavily reworked and updated to comply with all the latest norms in the country.
Thoughts On The 2021 MV Agusta F3 800
The MV Agusta F3 800 update is still quite far away in terms of arrival in the country. We expect the motorcycle to feature a number of updates, which also translates to a higher price tag. The current MV Agusta F3 800 is already priced high at around Rs 18 lakh, ex-showroom.