- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Telangana based Gemopai Electric has just launched the country's first social distancing electric scooter, the Gemopai Miso, at Rs 44,000. The brand has also announced that booking for the mini electric scooter is open.
The Miso mini electric scooter is a Made in India product except for the battery cells that are imported. The scooter offers a range of 75 kilometers over a single charge, and the battery juices up to 90 percent in two hours.
The mini electric scooter features 48V, 1kW removable battery, a Hexa headlight, and an LED battery indicator. Gemopai is also offering a three-year free service package for Miso owners - a first in the industry.
Mr Amit Raj Singh, the Co-Founder at Gemopai Electric said, "With the pandemic disrupting life and businesses in general, many practices, habits and things are evolving- including the way people move around."
"As we battle the crises and balance life and business continuity while staying safe, micro mobility presents one of the safest and resilient ways to navigate everyday commuting," he added.
The brand says that the Miso is the ultimate solution for young adults who want a hassle-free ride to their destination. It also is the best solution for those who commute to workplaces on a daily basis.
Mr Singh also added that the Miso's single seat helps maintain social distancing, something that is a big concern among commuters and traveller alike.
The Gemopai Miso mini electric scooter is available with a choice of four colours - Fiery Red, Deep Sky Blue, Luscious Green, and Sunset Orange. The scooter is available in two variants - one that features a luggage carrier that has a payload capacity of up to 120 kilograms, and the other without the carrier.
The good news is that the Miso mini electric scooter does not require a driver's license or an RTO permit to ride as it offers a top speed of 25kmph. The scooter also arrives with a long travel suspension.
Priced at Rs 44,000 ex-showroom, the Gemopai Miso can be booked via the brand's website. The brand is also offering an inaugural discount of Rs 2,000 for all pre-bookings. The scooter will also be available via 60 company dealerships starting July 2020.
Thoughts About The Gemopai Miso Mini Electric Scooter
The Gemopai Miso is perfect for those who need hassle free transport, and for those who do not wish to invest in more expensive modes of transport. The scooter looks great, the colours are young and fresh, and we think the scooter will do well in the Indian market.