- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 19 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Finance Poor Returns From Small Cap Mutual Funds: What Should Investors Do?
- Movies Kadaram Kondan Movie Review: Chiyaan Vikram Is The Real Conquerer Of This Action Entertainer!
- Technology Oppo K3 With Pop-Up Selfie Camera India Launch Set For Today At 6PM
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
TVS Motors has announced a new sales milestone for India. The company recently reached the three million sales milestone for its 'Apache Series' motorcycles.
The first motorcycle under the Apache series was launched back in 2005 and is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands in the country. The series consists mainly of two categories: Naked (RTR Series) and Super Sports (RR Series).
The Super Sport (RR - Race Replica) category, the company earlier this year introduced the TVS Apache RR 310 as their first entrant. The Apache RR 310 was launched in India in December 2017 and is the first fully-faired motorcycle offering from the brand.
K.N. Radhakrishnan, President & CEO, TVS Motor Company, stated, "The 3 million milestone is special as it confirms that our ever-growing customer base of racing enthusiasts has taken warmly to our two new offerings, namely the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and TVS Apache RR 310."
He further added, "This also presents me with an opportunity to express gratitude to the team behind TVS Apache whose tireless work on the products has ensured that the brand has created an international appeal."
Apart from the wide range of offerings in each category, TVS Motors has created a series of initiatives allowing customers to experience the products. These include the ARE (Apache Racing Experience) and AOG (TVS Apache Owners Group).
The Apache Racing Experience (ARE) is a platform which allows Apache owners to get firsthand experience of their motorcycles on the track under the guidance of Road Racing Champions from TVS Racing.
The TVS Apache Owners Group,on the other hand, offers a common platform for all Apache series owners in the country. The group is present in over 33 cities across India, with over 3000 members.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache Series
TVS Motors first introduced the Apache Series in 2005, with RTR 160. Since then, it has grown to become one of the most popular brands in India. The Apache Series from TVS offers a wide range of offerings in the Indian motorcycle segment, from the RTR 160 to its flagship RR 310.