- 24 min ago Mahindra XUV400 Bookings Commence – Check Out All Details
- 18 hrs ago 2023 Hyundai Aura SX(O) Top Variant – Check Out All Details
- 21 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition Launched At Rs 11.50 Lakh – Cheaper Than Top-Spec Variant
- 22 hrs ago Check Out This Willys-Inspired Mahindra Thar – Collapsible Windscreen, Tube Doors & More
- Movies Ankit Gupta To Nimrit: 5 Bigg Boss 16 Contestants Who Got HUGE Offers Even Before Their Exit
- News ‘Attempts to sow hatred’: Indian High Commission in Australia condemns temple vandalisation
- Finance 'Goldman Sachs' Signals Partial Retreat From Consumer Banking
- Sports UFC Vegas 68: Heavyweight Finishers to Headline Event in February
- Technology OpenAI Testing ChatGPT Professional Plan; Subscription Could Cost $42
- Lifestyle Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: How To Support Children With ADHD
- Education 21 largest Unnamed Islands of Andaman & Nicobar Islands to be Named after 21 Param Vir Chakra Awardees
- Travel Top 5 Spellbinding Infinity Pools in Karnataka
2023 MG Hector launched at Auto Expo 2023. Prices for the 2023 MG Hector start at Rs 14.72 lakh (ex-showroom).
The MG Hector is offered in 5, 6 and 7-seater variants and prices for the 'internet' SUV range between Rs 14.72 lakh and Rs 22.42 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Auto Expo 2023: MG Hector Design & Features
The 2023 MG Hector has undergone quite a few cosmetic changes including the massive new Argyle-inspired grille which features quite a bit of bling to keep all the chrome fans happy. The grille connects the LED DRLs. The actual headlamps sit lower down on the front bumper and share an enclosure with the fog lamps of the new 2023 Hector SUV.
The 2023 Hector rides on 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels that are enclosed inside plastic-clad, squared-off wheelarches. The other big change in terms of design comes in the form of the redesigned taillights that stretch across the rear of the SUV.
Inside, the cabin of the MG Hector can be specced in 5, 6 and 7-seater configurations. The interiors feature a dual-tone theme which adds to the premium feel of the British SUVs interiors. The dashboard has also been tweaked and features redesigned aircon vents.
However, the biggest change inside the all-new 2023 MG hector facelift comes in the form of the massive portrait-aligned display that measures 14 inches on the diagonal. The infotainment screen is the largest portrait-oriented unit seen on any vehicle in India and features support for wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support.
MG has also updated the i-Smart Connected Car suite which now features over 75 features. The all-new 2023 MG Hector also gets Level 2 autonomous driver aids with the SUV sporting 11 advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) including Traffic Jam Assist which ensures minimal effort and maximum safety in a traffic jam situation by keeping the vehicle in the middle of the lane and maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle in front.
The new MG Hector also comes packed with safety features including 6 airbags, a 360-degree HD camera, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Traction Control System (TCS), Hill Assist Control (HAC), all four-wheel disc brakes, a 3-point seat belt for all seats, electric parking brake (EPB), and front parking sensors.
Mechanically, the MG Hector is the same as its predecessor and draws power from a 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre petrol hybrid and a 2.0-litre diesel engine.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Launched At Auto Expo 2023
The new MG Hector SUV updates the looks and features of the British carmaker's first-ever SUV for India and brings it more in line with the rest of the firm's lineup for the nation.