- 1 hr ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 2 hrs ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Finance NRI Account- How to Activate a Dormant or Inactive Account
- Technology Apple to Launch Foldable iPad Next Year: Everything to Know
- News Hindu teacher suspended for allegedly insulting Islam in Bangladesh
- Lifestyle Tips To Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss
- Education Best Psychology Books for UGC Net Exam Preparation 2023
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
Mahindra has now hiked the prices of the Scorpio N SUV up to Rs 1 lakh and prices for the SUV currently starts from Rs 12.74 Lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Diving into details, Mahindra has hiked prices of all variants of the Scorpio N SUV and the highest price hike of Rs 1.01 lakh was reflected on the Z8 MT 4WD 7-Seater version of the SUV equipped with the diesel powertrain.
On the other hand, the lowest price increment of Rs 15,000 was reflected on the Z8 L trim level of the Mahindra Scorpio N SUVs equipped with an automatic gearbox. Whereas prices for the manual transmission version of the Scorpio N SUV in Z8 L trim level witnessed a price hike of Rs 55,000.
The next highest price hike of Rs 65,000 was witnessed by Mahindra Scorpio N SUVs in Z6 and Z8 trim levels. Finally, a price hike of Rs 75,000 was witnessed by Mahindra Scorpio N SUVs in Z2 and Z4 trim levels. It is also worth mentioning that the recently introduced Z2 E and Z4 E also witnessed the same price hike.
That being said, the top-spec petrol-powered Scorpio N SUV in its 6-seater configuration now costs Rs 21.30 Lakh (ex-showroom, India). On the other hand, the top-spec diesel-powered Scorpio N SUV in its 7-seater configuration and 4WD now costs Rs 24.05 Lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Without the 4WD, the top-spec diesel-powered Mahindra Scorpio N SUV in its 6-seater configuration is now costing Rs 21.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India), whereas the manual version in the similar configuration costs 20.24 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and the most affordable 4WD Scorpio N SUV now costs Rs 17.19 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Mahindra Scorpio N continues to be one of the best-selling 3-row SUVs in the country and despite the price hike, we expect the SUV to continue its strong sales performance in the Indian automobile market. That being said, prices for most variants have been hiked to a larger extent than required.