- 1 hr ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 2 hrs ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Finance Chemical Stock Fixes Record Date For Dividend, ICICI Direct Says "Buy" As Shares Can Surge 33%
- Lifestyle Tips To Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss
- News Statistical Analysis of MK Stalin's mission on Farmer's Empowerment
- Education Best Psychology Books for UGC Net Exam Preparation 2023
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
- Technology Infinix Note 12i With AMOLED Display Goes On Sale In India For ₹9,999
Hyundai Motor India has launched the facelifted version of the Aura sub-4m sedan in the country with a starting price of Rs 6.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
That being said, the top-spec variant of the updated Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan costs Rs 8.72 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Apart from that, Hyundai has also introduced the CNG variant of the updated Aura sub-4m sedan with a starting price of Rs 8.10 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Diving into details, the bookings for the updated Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan is already open and interested customers can book the latest iteration of the Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan for Rs 11,000. Furthermore, the sub-4m sedan is available in 4 trim levels - E, S, SX, and SX(O).
Starting with the design, the updated Hyundai Aura sedan now looks a lot more sportier than its predecessor with numerous new design elements including a new larger black radiator grille with 3D mesh pattern, a pair of darkened headlamps, a pair of boomerang-shaped LED DRLs, 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, and Z-shaped LED taillamps.
The interior of the updated Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan does not look very different as the updated model continues to use the same dashboard as before. However, a closer look reveals numerous changes on the interior of the updated model including new upholstery and updated instrument cluster that replaces the old semi-digital instrument cluster.
In terms of features, the latest iteration of the Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan gets numerous updates along with improved features such as a wireless phone charger, fast charging USB-C type ports, footwell lighting, a larger 8-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, voice recognition and a 3.5-inch MID display.
Thanks to the update, the latest iteration of the Hyundai Aura sedan now gets improved safety features including the likes of 6 airbags (optional), ESC, Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), Hill Assist Control, Cruise Control, ABS with EBD, and much more. It is also worth mentioning that the updated Hyundai Aura sedan gets just 4 airbags as standard.
Coming to the powertrain, the updated Hyundai Aura sedan is offered with two engine options. The 1.2-litre, naturally-aspirated, 4-cylinder petrol engine develops 82bhp of peak power and 113.8Nm of torque, whereas the bi-fuel version of the same powertrain puts out 68bhp of power and 95.2Nm of torque while running on CNG. Apart from that, Hyundai offers both 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed AMT unit with the standard petrol engine, whereas the bi-fuel powertrain version of the sedan comes exclusively with a 5-speed manual transmission.
The Hyundai Aura has been a successful sedan for the South Korean automaker in India. However, the outright sales figures are still far from the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and with the launch of the updated model, the South Korean automaker will be looking forward to reducing this gap as much as possible by offering more features and safety equipment.