- 31 min ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 1 hr ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Finance Emkay Sees A Massive Potential Jump Of Upto 50% Returns From This Textile Midcap
- Lifestyle Jaya Ekadashi 2023 : These Zodiac Signs Are Likely To Get Rich On Jaya Ekadashi
- News The Hindu journalist mocks EAM S Jaishankar over 'Lord Krishna, Hanuman were greatest diplomats' remarks
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
- Education Simple Tips to Improve your Spoken English Skill
- Technology Infinix Note 12i With AMOLED Display Goes On Sale In India For ₹9,999
British luxury car manufacturer Bentley launched the new Bentayga EWB in India at Rs 6 Crore (ex-showroom, India). Also, the luxury SUV will be available in two variants - Azure and First Edition.
It is also worth mentioning that the newly introduced Bentley Bentayga EWB SUV will be the British luxury car maker's new flagship product and it will directly rival the Rolls Royce Cullinan SUV.
Diving into details, the Bentley Bentayga EWB is 180mm longer than the standard version of the luxury SUV and all this space goes to the rear seat passengers. As a result, the overall length of the luxury SUV now stands at 5,322mm with a wheelbase of 3,175mm.
That being said, despite its additional length and a longer wheelbase, the Bentley Bentayga EWB SUV does not come with a 3rd-row seating option. However, British luxury car maker does have the option to cut down the number of seats to make way for a more luxurious 2+2 seating arrangement.
Though many features of the Bentley Bentayga EWB can be highlighted, the Airline Seat specification is definitely the one worth mentioning as it comes with a unique seating technology that senses the occupant's body temperature and surface humidity, and then adjusts the ambient temperature and airflow accordingly.
Apart from that, these seats also make minor postural adjustments in a periodic manner for better comfort. Speaking of comfort, these seats can be reclined up to 40 degrees and the front passenger seats can be electrically moved forward to liberate more space in the second row.
Moreover, changes to the exterior are kept to a minimum with a new vertically slatted grille and a set of new 10-spoke 22-inch alloy wheels. That being said, the new Bentley Bentayga EWB comes with a tighter turning circle of just 11.8 metres (12.4m standard model), thanks to its rear-wheel steering.
Coming to the powertrain, Bentley Bentayga EWB comes to India with a 4.0-litre, twin-turbo, V8 petrol engine with 543bhp of peak power and 770Nm of peak torque. Furthermore, this luxury SUV can reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 4.6 seconds and hit a top speed of 290km/h.
With the launch of the Bentley Bentayga EWB, the British luxury car maker is not only pushing the luxury quotient of its SUV but it is also flexing its tech prowess. Moreover, we expect the Bentley Bentayga EWB to be a surprise behind the wheel as well.