- 1 hr ago 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition Launched At Rs 1.30 Lakh – Sports Bullpup Exhaust
- 4 hrs ago Pravaig Defy – Top 5 Things
- 7 hrs ago Volkswagen, Skoda Facility In Aurangabad Now Runs On 100 Per Cent Solar Energy
- 8 hrs ago Toyota Innova Hycross Vs Mahindra XUV700 – Powertrain, Features & More
- Technology Jio Cloud Gaming Launched In India: How to Sign Up For JioGamesCloud?
- Sports PKL: Win against Bengaluru Bulls will boost our hopes for top-two: Jaipur Pink Panthers’ captain Sunil Kumar
- Lifestyle Vampire Skin Trend On Social Media: What Is It? Steps To Get It!
- Movies Robo Shankar Met Superstar Rajinikanth With Family On His Wedding Anniversary; Photos Go Viral!
- Finance ICICI Direct Sticks To This Retail Sector Stock, Suggests Buy For Good Gains In 12 Months
- News Meghalaya Cabinet's nod for 7 new police outposts along Assam border after Mukroh violence
- Travel Little Diomede Island – An Island That Separates The USA And Russia
- Education DU PG Admission 2022: Schedule Released; Check Here
Japanese carmaker Toyota has revealed the Innova Zenix (Hycross) in Indonesia. The Toyota Innova Hycross will make its Indian debut on the 25th of November.
The Innova Zenix (Hycross) comes with a bold new SUV-ish design, brand new powertrain options and ditches the ladder frame setup of the old MPV. Let's take a look at the new Innova and highlight what has changed.
Toyota Innova Hycross (Zenix) Specs & Dimensions
One of the biggest changes on the Innova Zenix (Hycross) comes under the bonnet where the MPV has ditched the 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel for a brand new 2.0-litre petrol engine with hybrid support.
In its base form, the 2.0-litre petrol engine is good for 172bhp and 187Nm of torque. In its hybrid guise, the engine is aided by an electric motor which adds another 111bhp and 206Nm to the mix. Both forms of the Innova Hycross (Zenix) are offered with a CVT automatic gearbox in Indonesia.
The new Innova Hycross sits on the TNGA-C platform and ditches the ladder frame chassis and rear-wheel drive setup for a monocoque and front-wheel drive. The new Toyota Innova Hycross is 4,755mm long, 1,850mm wide, and 1,795mm tall. The wheelbase of the new Innova Hycross is 2,850mm long and the ground clearance is 185mm.
Toyota Innova Zenix (Hycross) Design & Features
The new Toyota Innova Hycross has taken a page out of the SUV design style guide while still retaining the Innova charm.
The upright front end of the new Innova sports a new hexagonal grille with chrome surrounds that is flanked on either side by a set of sleek sweptback LED headlamps.
The lower section of the front bumper feature triangular sections on both sides that play host to the LED DRLs that also act as indicators.
The new Innova rides on new 18-inch alloy wheels and also sports dual-tone ORVMs. At the rear, there is an integrated spoiler element on the roof that houses the third brake light along with sleek wraparound LED taillights.
Step inside the new Innova Hycross and you'll find even more changes. There is dual tone brown and black theme going on and the dash sports a multi-layer setup dominated by the 10-inch touchscreen infotainment display with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
More features inside the cabin include silver trim pieces all around the cabin and captain seats with an ottoman function for the second row whose occupants also get 10-inch displays. The CVT gearbox is mounted quite high up on the centre console and there is a brand-new steering wheel.
The Innova Hycross also gets a large panoramic sunroof, wireless charging, 360-degree camera, ambient lighting, faux wood and aluminium finish on the interior and quilted leather upholstery.
Safety features and driver aids include the likes of multiple airbags, all-wheel disc brakes, ABS with EBD, Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Keeping Assist among others.
Thoughts About The New Toyota Innova Hycross
The new Innova Hycross (Zenix) from Toyota shows just how much the new Innova is set to change when it starts hitting the streets next year. While the diesel model may be gone, the presence of the hybrid should placate those looking for big fuel economy numbers.