- 7 hrs ago The CT-1 Microcar Is A Real Life Transformer That May Just Change The Way We Drive
- 11 hrs ago BMW To Bring This Futuristic Electric Scooter To India Tomorrow - Here's What You Need To Know
- 14 hrs ago Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato Launched at Rs 4.61 Crore - Lunatic Limited Run Goodbye
- 16 hrs ago BYD Atto 3 Bags 1500 Bookings - Deliveries To Commence From January 2023 Onwards
- Finance List Of 12 Stocks That Give You The Best Dividend Yields
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Netherlands vs Argentina: Martinez heroics take Argentina in to the semifinals, Netherlan
- Lifestyle 3 Honey-Based Hair Masks For Shiny, Frizz Free Hair
- Movies Exclusive! Flora Saini Recounts Brutal Domestic Violence Case: 'He Dragged Me By Hair On Streets'
- Technology Apple MacBook Pro With M2 Max Benchmarked on Geekbench Ahead of 2023 Launch
- News Congress high command to decide Himachal chief minister
- Education DU PG Third Merit List 2022 To Be Out On December 12 At admission.uod.ac.in; Know How To Check
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
A full-blown image of the Toyota Innova Hycross has leaked on the interwebs just days before the all-new MPV is to be revealed to the world on the 21st of November.
The leaked image of the Indonesian version of the upcoming MPV, reveals the exterior design of the next-gen Innova. The all-new MPV is expected to bear the Innova Zenix nameplate in Indonesia where it will make its global debut just 4 days before making its bow in India as the Innova Hycross.
The leaked image shows off the more SUV-ish design of the newest Innova. The front end is upright and features a chunky grille flanked on either side by the sharp wraparound LED projector headlamps. The surrounds for the trapezoidal grille also feature quite a bit of chrome.
The lower section of the front bumper features triangular elements that house what appear to be the LED daytime running lights. The front bumper also sports what appears to be a faux bash plate.
The upcoming Innova Hycross also features quite a bit of cladding around the chunky wheelarches which play host to the new set of alloy wheels. Another distinct feature seen in the leaked image is the ORVM with integrated turn signals that is finished in a dual-tone paint scheme.
The Innova Hycross also features two rather distinct lines that run across the doors before joining up near the door handle and merging with the wraparound taillights that pop out at the rear corners of the MPV.
Other details about the upcoming Innova Hycross (Zenix) have already been revealed that show just how different the new MPV will be from its predecessors. The new Innova Hycross is based on Toyota's TNGA architecture and ditches the ladder frame setup for a monocoque chassis.
The new Hycross will also be the first Toyota Innova to ditch the MPV's rear-wheel drive setup. Instead, the new Innova Hycross will send power to the front wheels. In India, the new Innova Hycross will ditch its diesel powerplant in favour of a strong hybrid system with a 2.0-litre Atkinson cycle petrol engine. The regular petrol powerplant is expected to be retained.
Toyota is expected to open bookings for the all-new Innova Hycross in India on the day of its unveiling (Nov 25) and prices for the new MPV are expected to be revealed at Auto Expo 2023 in January.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Hycross' Exterior Design
The upcoming Toyota Innova Hycross looks set to ditch its MPV looks for a more butch SUV-inspired design. With the market moving towards SUVs, the change in design should hopefully help the Innova move with the times and continue to grab eyeballs and wallets in India.