- 7 hrs ago Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 23 hrs ago Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- 23 hrs ago Car That Inspired Time Travelling Delorean Set To Return - Getting Back To The Future
- 1 day ago Bollywood Actor Ram Kapoor Adds Ferrari Portofino M To His Exotic Collection
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Archana Gautam Refuses To Get Drenched In Cold Water, Says ‘Bigg Boss Aapka Zaada Ho Raha Hai’
- Sports IPL: Who have won the most number of matches by more than 100 runs? Here are the facts and stats
- News We asked Congress govt to target terrorism, instead they targeted me: PM Modi in Gujarat
- Lifestyle Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
Japanese car manufacturer Toyota has revealed the all-electric bZ Compact SUV concept at the LA Auto Show. The Toyota bZ Compact SUV gives us yet another look at the Japanese firm's electric future.
The all-new bZ Compact SUV concept unveiled at the LA Auto Show is the vehicle from Toyota Beyond Zero (bZ) lineup of pure electric vehicles.
While Toyota hasn't hinted if the new concept will enter production, we do expect it to considering its compact dimensions and the firm's increasingly rapid push into the world of pure EVs.
In terms of design, the Toyota bZ Compact SUV sports a very edgy design which is in line with other bZ models showcased by the Japanese firm. The front end sports C-shaped LED Daytime Running Lights that are connected together by a thin strip of LED lights that run across the front bumper.
The Toyota bZ Compact SUV concept also features a very shallow glasshouse and muscular wheelarches that play host to a rather nice set of aero wheels. Other features include sharp character lines on the doors and a swooping roofline.
The rear section of the bZ Compact SUV concept features a lightbar style set of taillights along with a vertical brake light integrated into the sharkfin on the roof. The roof also sports a set of winglets instead of a full-sized integrated spoiler.
Step inside the bZ Compact SUV concept and the Beyond Zero philosophy of Toyota's new lineup of battery-electric vehicles. Most of the surfaces inside the concept's cabin are draped in materials that are either recycled or sustainably sourced. The best example of this are the seats that are made from recycled and plant-based materials.
The interiors of the Toyota bZ Compact SUV concept are very minimalist and are dominated by the driver's display and the unit for the infotainment system. Also seen is a rectangular steering wheel and a large panoramic sunroof and a virtual assistant called Yui.
Toyota hasn't revealed any details about the all-electric powertrain of the bZ Compact SUV concept but a production version could borrow its powerplant from the larger bZ4X SUV which sports a 714kWh battery pack.
Speaking about the bZ Compact SUV concept, Toyota group vice president and general manager David Christ said, "We've only just begun to scratch the surface of the Beyond Zero moniker. With an aerodynamic design coupled with intuitive tech features never before seen in a Toyota model, the bZ Concept showcases another possible vision of the very near future with our battery electric vehicles."
Thoughts About The Toyota bZ Compact SUV Concept
The Toyota bZ Compact SUV concept shows us what a future compact B-Segment electric SUV from the Japanese marque could look like which is good news for those here in India hoping for a compact Toyota EV.