- 30 min ago Jacked-Up Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato Is A Wild Goodbye To An Iconic Engine
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Discontinued – Model Removed From Official Website
- 19 hrs ago Upcoming Electric Scooter, River EV Spied Testing – Newcomer Gearing Up To Dethrone Ola & Ather?
- 21 hrs ago Toyota India Vice Chairman Mr Vikram Kirloskar Passes Away
- Movies Actor Ridham Jataniya Comes Together With Muskan Bamne For A Lovely Music Video, Tera Zikr. Teaser Out!!!
- News Defence ministry asks industry to formulate job policy for ex-Agniveers
- Technology Twitter Starts ‘Purging’ Troublesome Accounts: How Legitimate Users Can Safeguard Theirs?
- Finance Buy This Services Sector Stock For 54% Return, Target Price Rs 100: Kotak Securities
- Education KCET 2022 Second Round Extended Seat Allotment Result OUT At kea.kar.nic.in, Get Direct Link Here
- Sports Brazil great Pele hospitalised amid battle with cancer
- Lifestyle Indian Navy Day 2022 Quotes, Slogans, Wishes, Posters, Messages, WhatsApp Status
- Travel Must Know Real Facts About Sagarmatha National Park
Indian automotive giant, Maruti Suzuki recently launched the 2022 Eeco van equipped with a more powerful powertrain system.
That being said, here are the top 5 things about the new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco van equipped with the more advanced and powerful engine.
Price & Variants
Much like the previous Maruti Suzuki Eeco van, the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco is offered in multiple variants. This includes the likes of 5 Seater Standard, 5 Seater AC, 7 Seater Standard, 7 Seater AC, Ambulance, and Ambulance Shell. On top of that, the new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco van is also sold as commercial vehicle with further variations such as Tour and Cargo.
In terms of pricing, the 5 Seater Standard variant of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco is priced at Rs 5.13 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Whereas, the CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco is priced at Rs 6.44 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco van now comes equipped with a more powerful 1.2-litre, K12C, Dual Jet, Dual VVT, naturally-aspirated engine. This new engine in the Maruti Suzuki Eeco van produces 80bhp of peak power and 104.4Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco produces a still respectable 71bhp of peak power and 95Nm of peak torque. Furthermore, both engine options come with a 5-speed manual transmission as standard.
One of the biggest USPs of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco has been its fuel efficiency. Despite being a people mover, the Eeco van could shame some of the hatchbacks in the country with its fuel efficiency figures.
Diving into details, the CNG version of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco van delivers fuel efficiency of 26.78km/kg. Whereas the petrol-powered variant of the Eeco van can return a fuel efficiency figure of 19.71km/l.
Features & Safety
The updated Maruti Suzuki Eeco van now comes equipped with features such as an all-new digital instrument cluster, a new steering wheel, new reclining front seats, and a much-require air purifier.
In terms of safety, the new Eeco van now gets more than 11 new safety features, which includes the likes of dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, child lock, rear parking sensors, an illuminated hazard switch and much more.
The new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco van is offered in 5 colour options now. This includes Metallic Brisk Blue, Solid White, Pearl Midnight Black, Metallic SIlky Silver and Metallic Glistening Grey. Out of these colour options, the Metallic Brisk Blue is the latest offering.
Thoughts About The New 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco has been enjoying a monopoly in its segment and the van has managed to attract more than a decent number of buyers till now. However, with the update, Maruti Suzuki is looking forward to attract more customers in the country to further increase its sales.