- 2 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 4 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Season 2: When & Where To Watch Ankita Lokhande & Shaheer Sheikh’s Show
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Sports India squad for West Indies series: Rohit fit to lead; Bhuvi, Ashwin under scanner as Hardik back in radar
- News Driving military truck after drinking very serious misconduct: SC
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends Investors Buying This Steel Stock For 19% Upside, In 1 Year
- Lifestyle What To Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
MG Motor is gearing up for the launch of the updated MG ZS EV electric SUV in India and the price of the updated electric SUV is most likely to be revealed before the end of February 2022.
As part of the facelift, the updated MG ZS EV will also get a larger 51kWh battery pack. The current spec MG ZS EV comes with a 44.5kWh battery pack, which the company claims to deliver 340 kms of range on a single charge.
With the uprated battery pack, facelifted version of the MG ZS EV comes with a revised range of 419 kms on a single charge.
This means the upcoming facelifted version of the MG ZS EV SUV with its uprated battery pack can travel between Whitefield and Richmond Circle for almost 21 times without having to recharge.
Speaking about the updates, the updates are not only limited to the battery pack but the whole car itself and the changes on the exterior include a few cosmetic upgrades as well.
The updates on the front make it more in line with the design of the MG Astor and come in the form of a new front grille that is now a completely sealed-off unit. Apart from that, the new bumper now sports different air intakes and looks a lot more aerodynamic.
The facelifted version of the MG ZS EV also features new headlights that have been borrowed from the recently launched MG Astor.
Moving on to the sides, the updated MG ZS EV retains its silhouette, but there are subtle changes like the new alloy wheels and door cladding. At the rear, the updated version of the MG ZS EV now sports a new rear bumper with slightly different styling elements and a pair of new LED taillamps.
On the inside, we believe the updated MG ZS EV will get all the latest goodies such as a 10.1-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and connected car features via MG's iSmart platform.
Internationally, the updated MG ZS EV is offered with an 11 kW AC charger as standard, and the charging port now gets a four-stage LED indicator that reflects the charging status.
Though MG has not revealed the charging time of the updated MG ZS EV, we believe that the charging time may go up marginally due to the bigger battery pack. However, using a DC fast charger, the difference in charging time could be negligible.
Thoughts About The Updated MG ZS EV
The updated MG ZS EV makes a lot more sense as many people in India have range anxiety. With the uprated larger battery pack, the MG ZS EV will have a better range per full charge.
Source: AutoCar India