- 9 hrs ago Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 24 hrs ago Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- 24 hrs ago Car That Inspired Time Travelling Delorean Set To Return - Getting Back To The Future
- 1 day ago Bollywood Actor Ram Kapoor Adds Ferrari Portofino M To His Exotic Collection
- Sports PKL: Tamil Thalaivas vs Gujarat Giants, Highlights: Ajinkya Pawar leads Thalaivas to thrilling victory
- Education IIT Madras, Australian varsities to launch 'Australia-India Centre for Energy'
- News Maharashtra: Part of footbridge collapses at Chandrapur railway station, several injured
- Movies Gashmeer Mahajani Opens Up About Starring In Nushrratt Bharuccha’s Chhorii 2: I Was On Board Within 10 Minutes
- Lifestyle Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
Indian car manufacturer Tata Motors has launched the Tigor XM iCNG. The Tata Tigor XM iCNG is priced at Rs 7,39,900 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new XM version of the CNG powered Tata Tigor brings the natural gas-powered variants of the sedan up to 4. The new XM is the new entry-level variant of the Tigor's iCNG version.
Tata Tigor XM iCNG Specs, Features & Colour Options
The Tata Tigor iCNG is powered by a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated engine which produces 85bhp at 6,00rpm and
113Nm of peak torque at 3,300rpm. However, when the switch to CNG is made the engine produces only 72.3bhp at 6,000rpm and 95Nm of peak torque at 3,500rpm. The Tigor XM iCNG's engine is paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Tigor iCNG lineup offers a mileage of 26.49km/kg.
The Tata Tigor XM iCNG is the entry-level variant of the sedan's natural gas powered lineup and sports a Harman infotainment system that is paired with a 4 speaker system. Other features on the new XM variant of the Tigor iCNG include power windows, central locking and rear parking sensors among others.
The Tata Tigor XM iCNG is offered in four colour options - Opal White, Daytona Grey, Arizona Blue and Deep Red.
Speaking at the launch of the Tata Tigor XM iCNG, Rajan Amba, Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd. said, "The Tigor has been an extremely special product for us and the addition of the iCNG variant has propelled our momentum further in the segment. Currently, more than 75% of the customer bookings of the Tigor are coming from the iCNG variant which is a testament to the robust demand of this technology in the Tigor portfolio. With the growing popularity of the Tigor iCNG and in line with our New Forever brand philosophy, the new Tigor XM iCNG will help us cater to new set of customers who have been wanting to experience our iCNG technology with an entry level trim. I am confident that this addition will further bolster our growth in this segment and the CNG space."
Thoughts About The Tata Tigor XM iCNG
The Tata Tigor XM iCNG brings the Mumbai-based carmaker's iCNG system to the entry-level variant of the compact sedan. The new XM variant of the Tigor iCNG is Rs 50,000 more affordable than the next variant of the natural gas-powered sedan - XZ.