- 4 hrs ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Hike Prices From January 2023 – Sales Figures Likely To Decline
- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Sales Report (November 2022) - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Kajol Says Have No Plans Of Being A Director. See Kapil's Witty Explanation To This
- Sports Trouble for Lakshya Sen: FIR lodged against Arjuna Awardee shuttler, coach Vimal for age fraud and cheating
- News The road less travelled: Youth chooses armed forces over IIT, clears NDA with gold medal
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Lifestyle 8 Food Parts You Should Never Throw Away!
- Finance Anand Rathi Bullish On Small Cap Consumer Durables Sector Stock, Suggests Buy For Robust 29% Upside
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Prices for the Tata Tiago have been updated recently ahead of the year-end.
According to the new price list, prices for the Tata Tiago hatchback is up by Rs 20,000. However, not all variants of the Tiago hatchback witnessed the same price hike.
Diving into details, the highest price hike of Rs 20,000 was witnessed on the 'XTA' variant of the Tiago hatchback and the 'XT' variant of the CNG version of the Tiago hatchback. Thanks to this price hike, the Tata Tiago XTA variant now cost Rs 6,74,900 (ex-showroom, India), whereas the Tata Tiago XT iCNG costs Rs 7,09,900 (ex-showroom, India).
On the other hand, the newly launched CNG variants of the Tata Tiago NRG hatchback and the 'XT Rythm' variant of the Tata Tiago hatchback have been exempted from the latest price hike. As such, the Tata Tiago NRG iCNG continues to be priced from Rs 7,39,900 (ex-showroom, India).
Furthermore, the least price hike of Rs 5,000 was witnessed by the XE, and XTO variants of the Tata Tiago hatchback range along with the XE, and XM variants of the CNG iteration of the hatchback. This means, the Tata Tiago hatchback range now starts from Rs 5,44,900 (ex-showroom, India), whereas the Tata Tiago iCNG range starts from Rs 6.34 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Also, Tata Tiago variants such as NRG XT, XZ+ DT, XZA+ DT, and XZ+ DT iCNG witnessed a price hike of Rs 8,000. Whereas other variants of the Tata Tiago hatchback witnessed a price hike of Rs 7,000. This includes variants of the Tata Tiago hatchback such as XZ+, NRG AMT, XZA+. and XZ+ iCNG.
That being said, Tata Motors recently launched the long-awaited Tata Tiago EV electric hatchback in the country. However, what is interesting is that the electric iteration of the Tiago hatchback received an overwhelming response from its target audience with more than 10,000 bookings in just one day.
This strong response even set a new booking record for electric vehicles in the process. Furthermore, to celebrate the achievement, Tata Motors decided to retain the introductory prices for all the first 10,000 customers of the Tata Tiago EV electric hatchback.
At present, prices for the Tata Tiago EV starts at Rs 8.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and the booking amount is capped at Rs 21,000.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago Hatchback
The Tata Tiago has been steadily increasing its market share in its segment ever since its launch in the country. On top of that, the model offers one of the widest range of powertrain options including petrol, CNG, and electric.