- Movies Kamal Haasan, Chiranjeevi To Trisha Krishnan: South Stars Who Made A Smashing Comeback In 2022
- News 3 Kashmiri Pundits among 14 minorities killed in J&K so far in 2022: Govt
- Finance ITR Filing- Who Should File ITR Mandatorily and Who are Exempted?
- Travel Best Offbeat Destinations To Visit In North India During Winters
- Sports PKL 2022: Tamil Thalaivas down UP Yoddhas to reach their first-ever playoffs
- Technology Tecno Phantom X2 Series Launched With MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC, Retractable
- Education AIMA MAT 2022 Admit Card Out At mat.aima.in; Get Direct Link Here
- Lifestyle How Personality Traits Can Predict People's Musical Taste
Tata Motors has launched the Tiago NRG iCNG in India. Prices for the Tata Tiago NRG iCNG hatchback start at Rs 7.40 Lakh (ex-showroom).
The Tata Tiago NRG iCNG is offered in two trim levels - XT and XZ. While the Tiago NRG iCNG XT is priced at Rs 7.40 lakh, the higher-spec XZ variant of the CNG powered hatchback commands a price tag of Rs 7.80 lakh (all prices are ex-showroom).
The Tiago NRG iCNG is powered by Tata's 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, Revotron engine that produces 72bhp at 6,000rpm and 95Nm of peak torque at 3,500rpm. The engine is paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox that send power to the front wheels. The Tata Tiago NRG iCNG returns a mileage of 26.4km/kg.
The Tiago NRG iCNG is visually identical to its petrol siblings with the only major change coming inside the boot in the form of the factory-fitted CNG tank.
The Tata Tiago NRG iCNG continues to sport the model's plastic cladding on the lower sections of the exterior along with faux skid plates at the front and back and dual-tone alloy wheels. The CNG powered hatch is offered in four colour options - Cloudy Grey, Polar White, Fire Red, and Foresta Green.
The interiors too remain unchanged and sport a charcoal theme. The Tiago NRG iCNG sports a 7-inch Harman touchscreen infotainment system along with an 8-speaker surround sound audio system, a flat-bottomed steering wheel with controllers for the infotainment setup, a digitial instrument cluster, cooled glovebox, and height adjustable driver's seat.
The Tiago NRG iCNG also comes packed with safety features including dual front airbags, an impact absorbing body structure made using high strength steel, and ABS with EBD. The top-spec variant also gets a rear parking camera as standard.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago NRG iCNG
The Tata Tiago NRG is the latest car in the Tata lineup to get the CNG treatment. Thing prospective customers will have to look at include the fact that the new CNG variants of the Tiago NRG command a near Rs 90k premium over their petrol powered compatriots and the presence of the CNG tank severely limiting the boot's practicality.