- 9 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally Revealed - The Long Distance Tourer
- 12 hrs ago BYD Atto 3 Electric SUV Infotainment Unit Can Do This
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India At Rs 1.55 Crore - The Ultimate Luxury EV
- Movies Ponniyin Selvan Day 1 Box Office Worldwide Collection: This Period Film Opens On A Positive Note!
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Pathan brothers explode as Bhilwara Kings beat Gujarat Giants to qualify for playoffs
- News PM Modi ditches mic to address huge gathering in Rajasthan; here's why
- Finance Cryptocurrency Is Gaining In Trade, But At Slow Pace, Bitcoin Quoted At US$ 19,692
- Technology BSNL to Soon Launch 4G Services Pan India; Signs Deal With TCS
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Tata Motors has announced that the automaker has successfully rolled out 4 lakh units of Nexon SUV. That being said, the 4,00,000 unit production milestone was set in just 5 years.
The production of the Tata Nexon SUV started in September 2017, and the 1 lakh unit production milestone was achieved in 1 year, 10 months. Moreover, it took another 1 year and 11 months to reach the 2 lakh unit milestone for the Tata Nexon.
However, it took Tata Motors just another 8 months to reach the 3 lakh unit production milestone of the Tata Nexon SUV, and the 4 lakh unit production milestone was achieved in just the next 7 months after completing the 3 lakh unit production milestone.
Speaking about Tata Nexon, the Sub-4m SUV from Tata Motors has received a 5-star safety rating for adult protection by Global-NCAP and it is also the first Indian SUV to score a 5-Star safety rating from Global-NCAP.
Moreover, the facelifted iteration of the Tata Nexon SUV looks very bold and compared to the pre-facelift model. It is also worth mentioning that the overall design and design elements remain very little changed from the original design.
At present, the Tata Nexon SUV is one of the best-selling SUVs in the Tata Motors lineup as more people have started to appreciate the high crash safety standards of the company.
Like other cars Tata Motors, Tata Nexon SUV comes loaded with many features such as a large 7-inch Harman touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, semi-digital instrument console, multi-function steering wheel, iRA connected car tech, automatic climate control, natural voice recognition function for voice commands, smart keyless entry, push-button start/stop, power-operated ORVMs with auto-folding, cruise control and many more.
Safety features on the Tata Nexon SUV include multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, reverse parking camera, ISOFIX child seat anchoring points and much more.
The Tata Nexon is powered by two engine options. Starting with the petrol-powered engine, the 1.2-litre turbocharged unit produces 118bhp of peak power and 170Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the diesel unit is a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder engine with 108bhp of peak power and 260Nm of peak torque. Apart from that, the Tata Nexon can be specified with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
At present, prices for the Tata Nexon start from Rs 7.54 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the base 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol variant.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon SUV
Tata Nexon is the first Indian SUV to score a 5-Star safety rating from Global-NCAP. Over the years, Tata Nexon has gained a reputation for its tough build quality and the SUV also has a very strong fan base in the country. Also, we expect sales figures of Tata Nexon to climb during the upcoming festive season.