- 1 hr ago 2022 Ola S1 Comes With More Range, Top Speed & Features
- 4 hrs ago 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - AMT Gearbox, Touchscreen Infotainment, Steering Controls & More
- 18 hrs ago Mahindra BE & Twin Peaks Electric SUV Brands Revealed - 5 New EVs Unveiled
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric ‘Shocks’ The Country Again - Ola S1 Bookings Open & Ola Electric Car Unveiled
- News Bihar Cabinet expansion: Nitish Kumar retains Home Ministry; Tejashwi Yadav gets Health
- Lifestyle Lalita Saptami 2022: Date, Iconography, Puja Rituals, History, And Significance
- Finance Balaji Solutions Files Draft Papers With Sebi, To Raise Funds via IPO
- Technology Pixel 6 Series Can’t Revert From Android 13 Update To 12; Stable Upgrade Rolled Out
- Movies Debina Bonnerjee & Gurmeet Choudhary To Welcome Second Child 4 Months After The Birth Of Their Daughter
- Sports Usyk determined to make Ukrainians proud in Joshua rematch
- Education UPSC CDS 2 OTA Result 2021 Declared @upsc.gov.in; Get Direct Link Here
- Travel Elbe Valley: A Fairy-tale Landscape In Germany
Though Kerala is a relatively small state, it is one of the biggest markets for Tata Motors in India. Now with the festive seasons soon approaching, Tata Motors is looking forward to capitalise on this opportunity by introducing exclusive offers for its customers in Kerala ahead of the Onam festival.
In addition to that, Tata Motors has given priority delivery to its customers from Kerala during the festival season in Kerala. This is a welcome move by the automaker, as it would not only improve the customer experience but also have a positive impact on overall sales as well.
Over the years, Tata Motors has given extra care in terms of customer experience in Kerala, and as a result, the sales of Tata Motors have also seen a steady increase in the state. In fact, Tata passenger vehicles are one of the best-selling cars in this southern state.
As part of improving its customer experience, Tata Motors has expanded its service reach in the state by bringing 18 EzServe units to the state. This is a two-wheeler-based quick response service team designed specifically to improve customer experience.
"Kerala is an important market for us as it offers immense opportunities to sustain our growth story in the region. All our efforts towards enhancing customer experience have resulted in a customer retention rate of over 72%, the highest in the country. We are elated to celebrate Onam with our customers and we have introduced attractive offers for our customers. We wish to continue creating customer delight through our highly adored 'New Forever' range of cars in Kerala and we look forward to customers starting a new journey with us on the auspicious occasion of Onam." said Mr Rajan Amba, Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd.
To further boost sales, Tata Motors has also tied up with PSUs, private, and regional financiers to offer a wide range of financial schemes for its customers in the state. In fact, customers can get loans up to 95 per cent of the on-road price of the vehicle and can get loan tenure up to 7 years as well.
It is also worth mentioning that the new financial schemes even offer loans for customers with no income proof as well with loan tenure going up to 7 years.
Coming to the exclusive offers from Tata Motors to its customers in Kerala, customers of Tata Tigor sub-4m sedan can get benefits up to Rs 20,000, whereas the customers of Tata Tiago hatchback can avail benefits up to Rs 25,000.
On the other hand, the customers of Tata Altroz premium hatchback can avail benefits up to Rs 25,000 as well, irrespective of the variants.
Buyers in Kerala have an inherent love for SUVs and Tata Motors knows this rather very well. To maximize the sales of SUVs, both Tata Harrier SUV and Tata Safari SUV come with benefits up to Rs 60,000.
Thoughts About Onam Exclusive Offers From Tata Motors
Surprisingly, Kerala is the second biggest market for Tata passenger cars and the introduction of exclusive offers will only positively impact the sales of the automaker.