- 9 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 14 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Day 1 Live Updates: And So, On The Very First Day, #KhelGayeBiggBoss
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Taylor, Nurse’s blazing knocks power India Capitals to final
- News Intelligence dept gets input about threat to Maha CM Shinde's life; security beefed up
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Tata Motors has launched the XMS and XMAS variants of the Harrier SUV in India. The newly introduced Tata Harrier XMS variant is priced at Rs 17.20 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and sits between the XM and XT variants of the Harrier SUV.
On the other hand, the XMAS variant of the Tata Harrier is the automatic iteration of the XMS variant and the model is priced at Rs 18.50 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The newly launched Tata Harrier XMS and XMAS variants come with features such as a large panoramic sunroof, touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, steering mounted controls, an 8-speaker sound system, reverse parking sensor, reverse parking camera, and more.
The major reason for the launch of the XMS and XMAS variants of the Tata Harrier SUV is a strategic one as the panoramic sunroof-equipped variants are now dearer by Rs 1 lakh.
Speaking about the Tata Harrier, it is one of the best-looking 5-seater SUVs currently available in the market and comes powered by a 2.0-litre, turbocharged, 4-cylinder, Kryotec diesel engine. This engine produces a healthy 167.67bhp of peak power at 3,750 rpm and 350Nm of peak torque at 1,750 rpm.
Moreover, this engine can be specified with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 6-speed automatic gearbox. As per the official figures, the Tata Harrier's fuel-efficiency figure stands at 16.35 km/l for the manual gearbox variants and 14.6 km/l for the models equipped with the automatic transmission.
Apart from that, the Tata Harrier is also among one of the best-equipped SUVs in the Indian automobile market and the top-spec variants come with features such as a semi-digital instrument console, a large 9-inch Harman touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, iRA connected car tech, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), smart keyless entry, push-button start/stop, multi-function steering wheel, automatic climate control, power-operated ORVMs, auto-folding ORVMs, cruise control and many more.
In recent years, Tata has gained a reputation for building very safe cars and the Tata Harrier SUV is no-different. There are numerous videos on the internet that prove the crash worthiness of the Tata Harrier SUV.
In addition to the reputation regarding safety and build quality, the Tata Harrier SUV comes with a whole suite of safety features such as multiple airbags, an electronic stability program (ESP), ABS with EBD, Hill Hold Control, Hill Descent Control, auto-dimming IRVM, reverse parking sensors, and many more.
Thoughts About Tata Harrier XMS & XMAS Variants
With the launch of Tata Harrier XMS and XMAS variants, Harrier SUV customers looking for panoramic sunroofs can buy the newly introduced variants (XMS & XMAS) as these models are Rs 1 lakh cheaper than the Tata Harrier XT variants.