- 13 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- 20 hrs ago Adani Group May Foray Into EV Business In India: Trademark Registered
- 1 day ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Lifestyle Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- Movies Bhaukaal 2 Star Rashmi Rajput On Preparations For Her Character: I Had To Put Up 10 Kgs EXCLUSIVE
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Finance This Large Cap Company To Consider Interim Dividend Payment
- News COVID-19: Digvijaya, others booked for protest near MP CM's residence
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 West Ham: Rashford late show stuns Hammers
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Specifications Leaked; Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC Tipped
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and benefits for the new year on most models present in its range. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon, Altroz, Harrier and the Safari.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 85,000 are being offered this month. Offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. All offers & discounts are valid on purchases made between January 1 to January 31, 2022. Here are model-wise details:
The brand's entry-level model Tiago is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 30,000. For the 2021 Model Year, the company is offering Rs 25,000 and Rs 5,000 worth cash and corporate discount respectively.
However, the 2022MY receives Rs 20,000 and Rs 5,000 worth of benefits from the brand.
The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.99 lakh and 7.12 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The hatchback is currently available in a single 1.2-litre petrol engine option paired to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
The Tigor compact sedan is offered with total benefits of up to Rs 35,000. 2021 MY gets Rs 25,000 cash discount and exchange bonus together along with Rs 10,000 corporate discount. While the Tigor 2022 MY receives a Rs 20,000 cash discount and exchange bonus along with the same corporate discount.
The Tigor is offered with the same engine and transmission options as the Tiago and retails between Rs 5.67 lakh and Rs 7.84 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The premium hatchback offering from the brand is offered with a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 and Rs 7,500 for the diesel and the naturally-aspirated petrol engine, respectively. There are no offers for the powerful turbo-petrol variants of the premium hatchback.
The Altroz rivals the Hyundai i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and the Honda Jazz with prices ranging between Rs Rs 5.89 lakh and Rs 9.64 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Nexon compact SUV is currently the brand's best-seller. The diesel variants of the Nexon are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Additionally, the company is offering a corporate discount worth Rs 5,000 and Rs 10,000 for petrol and diesel variants respectively.
The prices for the Nexon was increased recently and now retail between Rs 7.29 lakh and 13.34 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Harrier is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 85,000. The 2021MY of the SUV is offered with cash benefits of up to Rs 60,000, while the 2022MY gets Rs 40,000 discounts. Additionally, all models of the Harrier receives a corporate bonus of up to Rs 25,000.
The Harrier now retails between Rs 14.39 lakh and Rs 21.19 lakh for the special edition models of the SUV.
The Safari is also offered with benefits of up to Rs 60,000. For the 2021MY, buyers get an exchange bonus and cash discount worth up to Rs 60,000. While the 2022MY of the SUV receives an exchange discount of Rs 40,000.
The Safari retails between Rs 14.99 lakh and Rs 23.01 lakh for the special Adventure edition of the SUV. All vehicle prices mentioned in the article are ex-showroom (India).
The brand's latest model, the Tata Punch is not offered with any offers. However, there might be a few dealer level benefits with the purchase of the micro-SUV.
Thoughts About Tata Cars New Year Offers & Discounts
Tata Motors recently announced a price hike across all of its range of cars sold in India. With the rising fuel and car prices, the latest offers announced by the company will help with the new car purchase decision this month.