- 1 hr ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder - Features, Safety, Powertrain, Variants, Warranty, Price & More
- 2 hrs ago New Standards For Tyres In India: Government Regulations For Wet Grip, Rolling Resistance & More
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Sales Rise By 59% Y-o-Y In June 2022
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Congratulates Baywatch Co-Star Alexandra Daddario On Her Wedding
- Technology Lenovo Tab P11 Plus Coming To India Soon; Pricing Officially Confirmed
- Sports Adriano Moraes looking forward to legacy-defining rematch with Demetrious Johnson at ONE 161
- News Udaipur murder: Did Centre transfer Kanhaiya Lal case to NIA to hide this, asks Congress
- Lifestyle 4 DIY Hair Masks For Monsoon Season, To Manage Hair Fall And Dandruff
- Finance Geojit Is Bullish On This Mid-Cap Banking Stock, Sees 21% Upside
- Education FMGE Result 2022 Declared For June Session At natboard.edu.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
Czech car manufacturer Skoda has launched the Kushaq Monte Carlo in India. Prices for the Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo edition start at Rs 15.99 lakhs (ex-showroom) and the SUV is offered with both 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre engine options.
Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo Price List
The Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo edition is offered in four guises depending on the engine and gearbox configurations. The base Kushaq Monte Carlo model with the 1.0 petrol engine and manual transmission is priced at Rs 15.99 lakh. The same engine option paired with the 6-speed automatic gearbox costs Rs 17.69 lakhs. The Kushaq Monte Carlo manual with the 1.5-litre engine costs Rs 17.89 lakhs, while the SUV equipped with the same engine and the 7-speed DSG automatic costs Rs 19.49 lakhs.
|Kushaq Monte Carlo||Price|
|1.0 TSI MT||₹15.99 Lakh|
|1.0 TSI AT||₹17.69 Lakh|
|1.5 TSI MT||₹17.89 Lakh|
|1.5 TSI DSG||₹19.49 Lakh|
All Prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo Design & Feature Upgrades
The Monte Carlo edition of any Skoda model is a homage to Skoda's motorsports heritage and Rallye Monte Carlo. The Kushaq is the second Skoda vehicle in India to get a Monte Carlo edition after the discontinued Rapid. The Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo is offered in two colours exclusively - Tornado Red and Candy White.
The Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo edition's exterior features blacked out exterior details. The grille now is totally blacked out and features black surrounds and the l-shaped air intake surrounds have been given the same treatement as has the front diffuser element.
The roof of the Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo is painted in a carbon steel paintjob and the roofrails are now all black as well. The Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo sits on 17-inch Vega alloy wheels which are dual tone descendants of the ones seen on the Superb vRS 245.
Also seen on the sides are Monte Carlo badging fender garnishings, gloss black ORVMs and door handles finished in dark chrome. The 1.5-litre variants also get the front brake callipers finished off in a sporty red colour.
The rear of the Kushaq Monte Carlo features a dual-tone tailgate spoiler. Also seen are gloss black Skoda and Kushaq badges and the same paint scheme has been applied to the rear diffuser element and the trunk garnish.
Step inside the Kushaq Monte Carlo and your eyes will be drawn to the dual-tone colour scheme of black with Ruby Red metallic for various inserts on the inside including the doors, dashboard and centre console.
There are also red highlights in the form of stitching on the steering wheel, front central and door armrests. The Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo also features aluminium pedals and Red ambient lighting. Both the infotainment and driver's displays also feature a red theme.
The headrests feature Monte Carlo inscriptions, the ventilated front seats feature a dual-tone red and black theme. The scuff plates are also feature Monte Carlo inscribed onto them.
Mechanically, the Monte Carlo edition of the Kushaq remains unchanged compared to the other variants in the lineup.
Speaking at the launch of the new Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo, Zac Hollis, Brand Director, Skoda Auto India said, "With our recent successes and our biggest ever month in India, it was only apt that we celebrated with a badge that embodies the Spirit of Victory at ŠKODA. The Monte Carlo is a car that appeals to the heart, to one willing to go the extra mile for the unique, subtle and sporty aesthetics. The Monte Carlo highlights a discrete sense of style. It is homage to the fact that you are driving a name soaked in pedigree and legacy of rally sport, providing a thrilling experience."
Thoughts On The Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo
The Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo celebrates Skoda's rich rallying heritage and its connection with the Rallye Monte Carlo. With its host of cosmetic upgrades, the Kushaq Monte Carlo from Skod offers customers a host of changes to help them stand out from other Kushaqs on India's roads, which is well worth the price of admission.