- 46 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder - Features, Safety, Powertrain, Variants, Warranty, Price & More
- 1 hr ago New Standards For Tyres In India: Government Regulations For Wet Grip, Rolling Resistance & More
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Sales Rise By 59% Y-o-Y In June 2022
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Movies Mani Ratnam's Ponniyin Selvan To Hit The Big Screens In Two Instalments
- News FCRA gets more teeth with key amendments in 2011 rules
- Finance Geojit Is Bullish On This Mid-Cap Banking Stock, Sees 21% Upside
- Sports Exciting lightweight contenders collide in UFC Vegas 58 headliner on July 9
- Education FMGE Result 2022 Declared For June Session At natboard.edu.in, Here’s How To Download
- Technology Nokia T10 Tablet Clears FCC Listing With 5100mAh Battery
- Lifestyle Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
Skoda has introduced two new variants of the Skoda Kushaq SUV in India. Thanks to the new base variant, prices for Skoda Kushaq SUV now starts from Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The two new variants of the Skoda Kushaq include 'Active Peace' and 'Ambition Classic'.
Speaking about the new Active Peace variant, it is only available with a 1.0-litre TSI engine and it is priced around Rs 1.20 lakh less than the 'Active' trim level. To keep this price tag, Skoda has even deleted the infotainment screen and speakers.
The new Ambition Classic trim of the Skoda Kushaq sits below the 'Ambition' trim level and it is available with a 1.0-litre TSI engine with both manual and automatic gearbox options.
This variant according to sources is priced up to Rs 50,000 less than the Ambition trim level and the difference in price is visible in the reduced features and some cosmetic changes such as auto climate control, MySkoda connected car tech and revised chrome detailing.
The new Ambition Classic variant of the Skoda Kushaq SUV has been priced at Rs 12.69 lakh for the manual variant and Rs 14.09 lakh for the automatic variant.
In addition to that, the Czech automaker is also gearing up to launch the new Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo Edition in India. Speaking about the special edition, the new Monte Carlo Edition of the Skoda Kushaq SUV features changes on both the exterior and interior as well.
Speaking about changes, one of the most noticeable change on the upcoming Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo Edition is the blacked-out treatment and a set of new 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels for a sportier appeal.
Moreover, unlike the standard variants of the Skoda Kushaq, the Monte Carlo Edition of the Kushaq is limited to just two exterior colour options - Red, and White.
This sporty theme continues on the interior with a red-black dual-tone interior theme. This dual-tone theme includes upholstery, dashboard, centre console, seats, and infotainment graphics.
In addition to these changes, Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo Edition also gets a very modern-looking fully digital instrument cluster borrowed from the Skoda Slavia.
Skoda Kushaq comes with two powertrain options. The base unit is a 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder. TSI petrol engine with 115bhp of peak power and 178Nm of peak torque. Whereas the next option is a more potent 1.5-litre TSI engine with 150bhp of peak power and 250Nm of peak torque.
Both the engines will be offered with manual and automatic gearboxes. However, the 1.0 TSI features a 6-speed automatic gearbox and the 1.5 TSI comes with a more advanced 7-speed DCT gearbox.
Despite the aggressive pricing, the Skoda Kushaq SUV still comes with safety systems such as multiple airbags, ABS, EBD, TCS, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), hill start assist, TPMS, ISOFIX points, Brake Disc Wiping, and a few more.
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq
Thanks to the launch of Skoda Kushaq, the Czech automaker has once again gained traction in the Indian automotive market. With the introduction of two new variants, Skoda will offer more flexibility and easier access to aspiring customers.