- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
British luxury automaker Rolls-Royce will showcase its entire Black Badge lineup at this year's Festival of Speed.
Visitors to the Goodwood Festival of Speed will see the global debut of the full Rolls-Royce black badge portfolio. Rolls-Royce will showcase four bespoke Black Badge models at the Festival of Speed's Laundry Green. Another Black badge model will be on display at the VIP area.
Rolls-Royce first unveiled its Black Badge customisation setup back in 2016. The more power focused bespoke version of Rolls-Royce now accounts for 27 per cent of all commissions received by the British luxury marque.
Let's take a look at the bespoke Black Badge creations that will be on display at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Black Badge Ghost
Launched last year, the new Ghost is the marque's most technologically advanced and purest vehicle to bear the Black Badge name. The British luxury marque also considers the new Ghost to be the purest expression of a Rolls-Royce Black Badge to date.
Rolls-Royce will be showcasing two bespoke Ghost Black Badge commissions at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. The first of the Black Badge Ghosts on display features a Galileo Blue and Black exterior paint scheme. The blue theme is carried into the interior of the car which sports leather and seat piping in Galileo Blue.
The other Ghost will be displayed in the VIP area of the Festival of Speed. The bespoke car features a vibrant lime green paint scheme contrasted by the carbon-fibre Spirit of Ecstacy.
Black Badge Cullinan
The Cullinan is the first SUV from the luxury brand and it takes its name from world's largest rough diamond. The Black Badge Cullinan that will be showcased at Goodwood's Laundry Gren features a Dark Olive paint scheme. The bespoke SUV features a single Mandarin coachline and Mandarin brake callipers. The one-off Cullinan also gets a milled carbon fibre Spirit of Ecstacy and 22-inch Black Badge wheels.
Black Badge Dawn
The open-top Rolls-Royce Dawn for this year's Festival of Speed features a two-tone Jasmine and Black paint job. The two-tone scheme is also applied to the steering wheel and the convertible roller rides on 21-inch Black Badge wheels.
Black Badge Wraith
The Black Badge Wraith at this year's Festival of Speed features a Tucana Purple and Black paint scheme and a Mandarin coachline that showcases the surface finish capabilities of Rolls-Royce. The interior features a Mandarin and Black theme.
Thoughts On Rolls-Royce's Black Badge Showcase For FOS
Rolls-Royce is showcasing its entire Black Badge lineup of bespoke vehicles at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. With four of its one-off luxury vehicles adorning the lawn, Rolls-Royce is sure to draw all the attention at Goodwood this year.