- 16 hrs ago 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny & Fronx Clock More Than 14,000 Bookings – Waiting Period Shoots Up
- 21 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- 23 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Front Suspension Issue – Official Statement Out
- Lifestyle How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Renault offers have been updated for the month of December and the company is looking forward to capitalising on the sales push during the year-end.
In order to boost sales, Renault India has updated on all three cars it is currently selling in India This includes the likes of the Renault Kwid, Triber, and Kiger.
That being said, year-end sales are a great way to boost the sales figures and the French car manufacturer could use some good sales figures. That being said, here are the year-end benefits schemes Renault India introduced for the year-end for its customers in the country.
Renault Kwid (Benefits Up To Rs 35,000)
The Renault Kwid is the entry-level model for the French automaker in India, and the model comes with an attractive SUV-like stance. For December, the Renault Kwid come with benefits up to Rs 35,000. In addition to this, there is also an exchange benefit under RELIVE scrappage program which offers additional benefits up to Rs 10,000.
Speaking about Renault Kwid, Renault offers two engine options with the Kwid and the base 0.8-litre engine produces 53.26bhp of peak power and 72Nm of peak torque. The next engine option is a larger 1.0-litre engine with 67.06bhp of peak power and 91 Nm of peak torque. Gearbox options include a 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed AMT gearbox. Prices for the Renault Kwid starts from Rs 4.64 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Renault Triber (Benefits Up To Rs 50,000)
The Renault Triber is a budget-friendly 7-seater MPV in the Indian automobile market and comes with a 4-Star safety rating despite its compact footprint. For the year-end, Renault is offering benefits up to Rs 50,000 and on top of that, the model is also eligible for an exchange benefit under RELIVE scrappage program which offers additional benefits up to Rs 10,000.
Powering the Renault Triber is a 1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine with 71.01bhp of peak power and 96Nm of peak torque. This engine can either be specified to a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed automated manual transmission (AMT). Prices for the Renault Triber starts from Rs 5.91 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Renault Kiger (Benefits Up To Rs 35,000)
Speaking about Renault Kiger, the SUV shares most of its mechanicals and electricals with the Nissan Magnite SUV and the SUV comes with two 1.0-litre engine options. The base 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated model produces 71.05bhp of peak power and 96Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the more potent 1.0-litre turbocharged variant pumps out 98.63bhp of peak power and 160Nm of peak torque. Also, the Renault Kiger comes with both automatic and manual gearbox options.
In terms of offers, Renault is offering benefits up to Rs 35,000 on the Kiger SUV. On top of that, the French carmaker is also offering a Corporate Discount up to Rs 10,000 along with the RELIVE scrappage program which offers additional benefits up to Rs 10,000. Prices for the Renault Kiger starts from Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Renault has created more than decent offer plans on its entire model range for this year-end. So, if you are planning to buy a Renault car, this probably would be one of the better times to do so as the company is offering one of its best offers for the month of December.