- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Hike Prices From January 2023 – Sales Figures Likely To Decline
- Lifestyle Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- Movies Dev Anand Came To Mumbai With 30 Rupees In Pocket And His First Job Was Not As An Actor. See What He Did
- Sports ISL 2022-23: HFC 3-1 CFC: Hyderabad surge to second spot after clinical win against Chennaiyin
- News Delhi court discharges Umar Khalid, Khalid Saifi in stone-throwing case linked to 2020 Delhi riots
- Finance RBI Digital Rupee- How to Avail and Use e-Rupee?
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
German sportscar manufacturer Porsche has launched the 911 Carrera T, 718 Cayman Style Edition & 718 Boxster Style Edition in India.
The Porsche 718 Cayman & Boxster Style Edition models are priced at Rs 1.44 crore and Rs 1.48 crore respectively while the 911 Carrera T is priced at Rs 1.80 crore (all prices are ex-showroom).
Porsche 718 Cayman & 718 Boxster Style Editions
The Porsche 718 Cayman & 718 Boxster Style Edition are based on the base models of both sports cars. Styling highlights include a new Ruby Star Neo paint scheme along with highlights (wheels, decals, stripes and model name lettering at the back) in either black or white.
Both the Cayman and Boxster Style Editions are powered by a 2.0-litre flat-four engine producing 295bhp and 380Nm of peak torque which is sent to the rear wheels.
Gearbox options include a six-speed manual or a 7-speed PDK dual-clutch automatic. The PDK spec sprints from 0-100km/h in just 4.7 seconds (5.1s for the manual) and the top speed is 275km/h.
Porsche 911 Carrera T
The Porsche 911 Carrera T (for Touring) is the latest addition to the 911 lineup. The Carrera T is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged flat-six engine that produces 380bhp and 450Nm of torque. The Carrera T is also 35 kilos lighter than the standard 911 Carrera.
Gearbox options on the new 911 Carrera T include a 7-speed manual or an 8-speed PDK automatic. The Porsche 911 Carrera T sprints from 0-100km/h in just 4.2 seconds (4.5s for the manual) and has a top speed of 291km/h.
Other mechanical tweaks on the 911 Carrera T include a 10mm lower ride height, sports suspension, the Sports Chrono package and tweaked anti-roll bars and springs, and a mechanical limited-slip diff with torque vectoring.
Other highlights include 20 and 21-inch front and rear wheels painted Titanium Grey, rear seat delete, lightweight glass and battery, adjustable sports seats and a GT Sport steering wheel.
Thoughts About The New Porsche 911 Carrera T, 718 Cayman & Boxster Style Editions
The launch of the 911 Carrera T and the 718 Cayman & Boxster Style Editions shows the continuing growing appetite of India for exotic cars considering how quickly these cars have been brought to India.