- 8 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Porsche has launched the 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 and 718 Boxter GTS 4.0 in India. Porsche has priced the 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 at an eye-watering Rs 1.46 crore (ex-showroom, India), whereas the 718 Boxter GTS 4.0 is priced even higher at Rs 1.49 crore (ex-showroom, India).
Both Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 and 718 Boxter GTS 4.0 are powered by a BS6 compliant, 4.0-litre, naturally-aspirated, six-cylinder engine with 395bhp and 4200Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 7-speed PDK automatic transmission or a 6-speed manual transmission.
However, the torque figure jumps to 430Nm when these sports cars are equipped with the 7-speed PDK automatic transmission.
Previously, the German performance car manufacturer launched the 718 Cayman GT4 in the country back in August 2020 for Rs 1.63 crore (ex-showroom, India).
The latest sports cars from the German automaker features a long list of upgrades and updates on both inside and out.
The 2022 iteration of the German sportscar features 20-inch satin black alloy wheels, LED headlamps with LED DRLs, larger air intakes for less restricted airflow to the engine, a black chin spoiler, an integrated rear spoiler that extends at speeds over 125km/h for added downforce and many more.
The engineers at Porsche have even added special creases on the doors to channel more air to the side air intakes for added performance. Both the 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 and 718 Boxter GTS 4.0 ride on 235/35 ZR20 tyres at the front and 265/35 ZR20 tyres at the rear.
Being performance-oriented versions, the German sports car comes with many performance aiding features as standard such as the Porsche Stability Management control, torque vectoring, Sport Chrono package and a few more.
According to Porsche, these vehicles also come with stiffer anti-rollbars, 20mm lower ride height and Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) for improved handling and body control.
Like all Porsche models, the 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 and 718 Boxter GTS 4.0 come with Porsche excellent launch control system for near-perfect launches every time. These models also come equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Porsche Communication Management, a semi-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control and many more.
Other features and equipment include Track Precision App, voice commands, Porsche Connect and more.
Porsche claims that the 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 and 718 Boxter GTS 4.0 can reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 4.5 seconds and can reach a top speed of 293km/h.
Thoughts About Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 & 718 Boxter GTS 4.0
Sports cars and supercars with naturally-aspirated engines will soon be confined to history. So, if you have the money to spend on these screaming beauties, please go ahead.