- Movies Kamal Haasan, Chiranjeevi To Trisha Krishnan: South Stars Who Made A Smashing Comeback In 2022
- News 3 Kashmiri Pundits among 14 minorities killed in J&K so far in 2022: Govt
- Finance ITR Filing- Who Should File ITR Mandatorily and Who are Exempted?
- Travel Best Offbeat Destinations To Visit In North India During Winters
- Sports PKL 2022: Tamil Thalaivas down UP Yoddhas to reach their first-ever playoffs
- Technology Tecno Phantom X2 Series Launched With MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC, Retractable
- Education AIMA MAT 2022 Admit Card Out At mat.aima.in; Get Direct Link Here
- Lifestyle How Personality Traits Can Predict People's Musical Taste
Mumbai-based EV startup PMV Electric has launched the EaS-E microcar in India. The PMV EaS-E is offered at an introductory price of Rs 4.79 lakhs.
The PMV EaS-E is classified as a quadricycle and the Mumbai-based firm claims that it has received over 6,000 preorders for the electric microcar. The introductory price of Rs 4.79 lakhs will be applicable for the first 10,000 customers of the PMV EaS-E.
PMV EaS-E Specs, Range, Battery Pack & Charging Time
The PMV EaS-E is powered by a single electric motor with an output of 13.41bhp and 50Nm of peak torque. PMW Electric claims that the torque figure at the wheels is 500Nm which along with the 550kg weight helps the Ease-E go from 0-40km/h in under 5 seconds and hit a top speed of 70km/h.
The exact size of the Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery pack for the Ease-E has not been revealed. PMV offers the Ease-E with three different range options - 120km, 160km and 200km. Charging time for the PMV EaS-E is three to four hours when plugged into any 15A household outlet.
The PMV EaS-E is a microcar in every sense. The EaS-E is 2,915mm long, 1,157mm wide and 1,600mm tall. The EaS-E's wheelbase is 2,080mm long.
The all-new electric microcar from PMV Electric rides on 13-inch wheels shod with 145-80 R13 tyres. The PMV EaS-E sports disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear and the electric microcar also benefits from regenerative braking.
PMV EaS-E Design & Features
The PMV EaS-E features a very boxy 5-door tallboy design. At the front, the circular LED headlights flank the sides of the grille. Above this sits the LED daytime running lights.
The highlights at the sides of the car include the 13-inch alloy wheels and the charging port that sits above the rear right wheel arch. The rear section of the sports light bar style combination lights.
Despite its diminutive size, PMV has packed the EaS-E with a host of features including 4G connectivity, 'EaS-E mode for feet-free driving', remote parking assist, cruise control, remote connectivity & diagnostics, Bluetooth connectivity, onboard navigation, access to music and call control.
PMV Electric is currently in talks with its partners to setup its manufacturing unit in Pune. PMV Electric plans to start deliveries of the EaS-E microcar by the middle of 2023 with test drives set to start close to deliveries.
Thoughts About The PMV Ease-E
The PMV EaS-E brings in a new proposition to the Indian passenger vehicle market specifically tailored for the city life.